Help me install Stock 4.4.2 Rom

Search This thread

in_core

Oct 22, 2009
Dhaka
I am currently using CM 10.2 Stable rom on my LG G2. I want to install Kitkat based rom. Which rom is at this moment at the most stable phase? Please recommend me a rom.

And what stuffs do i need to wipe in my custom recovery manager before installing the rom and gapps?

Robban

Sep 17, 2012
www.hedlund.pp.se
I am currently using CM 10.2 Stable rom on my LG G2. I want to install Kitkat based rom. Which rom is at this moment at the most stable phase? Please recommend me a rom.

And what stuffs do i need to wipe in my custom recovery manager before installing the rom and gapps?

I have tried out, Paranoid Android, AOKP, Omni and CM 11. So far Mahdi ROM is the most stable 4.4 rom out for the G2.
He contribute so fast, and bugs are fixed very fast. The ROM got OTA updates now awesell.

Go and check it out!

in_core

Oct 22, 2009
Dhaka
I have tried out, Paranoid Android, AOKP, Omni and CM 11. So far Mahdi ROM is the most stable 4.4 rom out for the G2.
He contribute so fast, and bugs are fixed very fast. The ROM got OTA updates now awesell.

Go and check it out!

Thanks for the suggestion but the thing is I am new in these advanced android stuffs. So i would prefer to choose from the renowned rom makers. So far I only found my device d802 listed in cyanogenmod and aokp's website. So which one should I choose from these two?
And i should get the latest nightly build right? (as in today's one)

Robban

Sep 17, 2012
www.hedlund.pp.se
Thanks for the suggestion but the thing is I am new in these advanced android stuffs. So i would prefer to choose from the renowned rom makers. So far I only found my device d802 listed in cyanogenmod and aokp's website. So which one should I choose from these two?
And i should get the latest nightly build right? (as in today's one)

I would recommend the latest SNAPSHOT cm-11-20140104-SNAPSHOT-M2-d802.zip since it's a bit more stable then the nightlys.
And if you go for nightly, always check the CM 11 Official thread before upgrading the nightlys to see if some people have any big issues.

But like i said, I would recommend you to take the latest SNAPSHOP.

Cheers!

in_core

Oct 22, 2009
Dhaka
I would recommend the latest SNAPSHOT cm-11-20140104-SNAPSHOT-M2-d802.zip since it's a bit more stable then the nightlys.
And if you go for nightly, always check the CM 11 Official thread before upgrading the nightlys to see if some people have any big issues.

But like i said, I would recommend you to take the latest SNAPSHOP.

Cheers!

Thanks a lot man. I will get the snapshot then CM11 then.
Can you please tell me what stuffs do i wipe from twrp recovery manager? there are many stuffs to remove.
And as i already have a cm10.2 stable installed can i install the cm11 snapshot without wiping anything?

Robban

Sep 17, 2012
www.hedlund.pp.se
Thanks a lot man. I will get the snapshot then CM11 then.
Can you please tell me what stuffs do i wipe from twrp recovery manager? there are many stuffs to remove.
And as i already have a cm10.2 stable installed can i install the cm11 snapshot without wiping anything?

I would recommend, take advance wipe in twrp and check: Dalvik Cache + System + Data + Cache and you will be fine!

Much better to be on the safe side and do a real cleaning before flashing a ROM.

Top Liked Posts