Found this pre G900AUCU2AND3

Search This thread

Heavy Metal

Nov 22, 2011
Just downloaded it all inside the tar.md5 is a recovery img etc

Wonder if can use that? But the word UNLOCK has me curious?

SAMSUNG-SM-G900A, with 128gb SD & Rooted.

Heavy Metal

Nov 22, 2011
Got it down was able to extract all from it. .. their is a recovery.img in it hmm wonder can I use it to recover to stock system etc and still retain root or not?

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
Got it down was able to extract all from it. .. their is a recovery.img in it hmm wonder can I use it to recover to stock system etc and still retain root or not?

I don't know what you're saying, but if you have safestrap, then you still have stock recovery too. Powering the phone off, then volume down + menu + power button will show that.

gabriel_dream

ga7agy6a.jpg
It is the only firmware available for the 900A. Take a look at sammobile.com. The same change list. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

shortydoggg

Apr 11, 2011
ga7agy6a.jpg
It is the only firmware available for the 900A. Take a look at sammobile.com. The same change list. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
And I keep trying to tell people that the firmware from Sammobile and Samsung-updates does not work on our S5 if you've updated to ND3. We must use the one from the general section, which is the same firmware, but different file.

GDofWR420

May 3, 2011
S5 active here I downloaded my version of firmware from sammobile.com and it flashed fine. Just thought I would put that out there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using XDA Premium 4 mobile app