[ROM] 3.10.12 MAJOR UPDATE! New!! The Express 1.0.1 Sense 3.0 Landscape,4G!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

PyreKing

Feb 3, 2012
jax,fl
IM on Amon 3.11 with 6.16.hboot, what is everyone else using that has the rom working I rewiped and reflashed this morning and I still get stuck on boot screen untill I pull battery. I thought I got a bad download but it can't be bad 3 times so im stuck.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
I can't get the bookmarks, twitter, friendstream, weather or news widgets on my screens...officially giving up on this ROM...wasted 2 days on it...looking for something else now...lol...I'll come back when/if it gets the bugs fixed...
I can't think of a reason the damn widgets won't go onto the screens....this **** is weird...

I don't use twitter so I don't know if it works, Had an hour of work making friendstream work when Facebook for sense was forgotten and not added on the one version, ,cant install News or Today in history. I also had to add manually some apps that the aps2sd did not automatically install. Its a good idea to have a TB backup handy to do this. I don't think you can use "my backup pro" to install after a new rom install because you get duplicates. I found that though they never showed in the app drawer , SD maid found 222 duplicates which I used this app (sd maid) to remove.

edgarzonjr

Dec 14, 2010
I can't seem to be able to download a valid zip of 3.6.1 or 3.6.0. Everytime they finish downloading I can't open them and I can't flash them. I tried from a PC and when the download is complete, if i try to open it or unzip it, it says it's not a valid file. Anyone have the same issue or know what I can do?

Thanks

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
Bootloader

I was just curious and wanted to verify that I have hboot2.16 > So I shut off the phone using the "power off" button. Aftr waiting about 20 seconds I held down the top power button along with the sound down button. after holding it for about 15 seconds the phone went into the boot animation. It did exactly the same thing when I tried power with sound up. Any ideas?
It seems I cant get into bootloader!

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I can't seem to be able to download a valid zip of 3.6.1 or 3.6.0. Everytime they finish downloading I can't open them and I can't flash them. I tried from a PC and when the download is complete, if i try to open it or unzip it, it says it's not a valid file. Anyone have the same issue or know what I can do?

Thanks

I have 3.6.1 and will email it to you if you want.

volk9029

May 10, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I was just curious and wanted to verify that I have hboot2.16 > So I shut off the phone using the "power off" button. Aftr waiting about 20 seconds I held down the top power button along with the sound down button. after holding it for about 15 seconds the phone went into the boot animation. It did exactly the same thing when I tried power with sound up. Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

I have 3.6.1 and will email it to you if you want.

Did you uncheck fastboot in settings?

Sent from my lair.

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
Disable Fast boot under Settings -> Power.

Jun 30, 2010
No thats not what I meant I have flushed it I am running hboot 2.16 just saying my phone has been updated wasn't sure whether that is part of the reason its not working properly

Charlie Evo4life

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
hboot 097

I just saw that I have hboot 097. Is that ok or should it be changed and how do i change it if I have to. Thanks for your help.You guys are awesome with your help.I just found and downloaded the hboot 2.16 jip. Should I flash this?

Last edited:

PyreKing

Feb 3, 2012
jax,fl

Thanks

just checked my zips there fine, now if I can get this ROM to flash gonna give it one more go then IM done.

Edit... Still not working what's the deal. ive never had a prob flashing any rom ever. Someone know whats going on.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium

Last edited:

leon sprouse

Feb 26, 2008
saint cloud , Florida
A2SD Help

I just ran a2sdgui and got this:::::"a2sd script does not run properly, better do a "a2sd check" in terminal emulator! Maybe your version is below 2.7.5.2. I ran the terminal emulator I have no idea what I am doing, I am a complete noob on this a2sd . I did see that I have V2.7.5.3 but mostly everything said "permission denied" What do I do please?

Captain_Throwback

Recognized Developer
I just ran a2sdgui and got this:::::"a2sd script does not run properly, better do a "a2sd check" in terminal emulator! Maybe your version is below 2.7.5.2. I ran the terminal emulator I have no idea what I am doing, I am a complete noob on this a2sd . I did see that I have V2.7.5.3 but mostly everything said "permission denied" What do I do please?
A2SDGUI is unreliable. Open Terminal Emulator and issue the command "su" (no quotes). Then allow Superuser access. Then run the command "a2sd check", and the output will tell you if a2sd is working correctly.

Reactions: a senile fungus

LordAlexx

Jul 17, 2011

i'll be dang...i even ran a search and it didn't come up...i may have started inside system though

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Did you forget to run the command su in terminal emulator first to give it superuser permissions? Then run your a2sd reinstall or check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: This thread is for archival purposes only. The new thread is at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1542036 where discussion continues.
    Satifaction Guaranteed!

Yeah still not up yet!!!!!!!

Glad you are all so pumped. I am too!!!! I am currently uploading the new ROM. It will be hosted from our new site. I will post the link to the site where our ROM is. Just click on the EVO4G pic. It will take you to the ROM. I was able to make the necessary edits to make the themed ROM amazing. This has been my work slowly over 4 months trying to figure out how to theme a fusion.apk past android 2.3.3.

You guys are gonna have this in about 2 hours. It will be uploaded in about an hour, but we gotta have the site updated with links and checked for integrity. Get ready. It's coming. Be sure to check out the Evo3D thread too. We are already ported to it and soon the Incredible and Sensation. I hope you all enjoy. This ROM should be the end all be all.:D
    Pics of the Express: Portrait and Landscape

Here are some pics to better illustrate how the ROM looks. All images are taken from the themed ROM. You can expect the overall same images in the stock version, but without all the pizazz.

Portrait:

shot_000003.png
    shot_000004.png
    shot_000005.png

shot_000007%20%282%29.png
    shot_000008%20%282%29.png
    shot_000013.png

shot_000012.png
    shot_000011%20%282%29.png
    shot_000015.png

shot_000016.png
    shot_000018.png
    shot_000019.png

shot_000023.png
    shot_000029b.png
    shot_000027.png

shot_000028.png
    shot_000029b.png
    shot_000030.png

shot_000033.png
    shot_000034.png
    shot_000036.png

shot_000035.png
    shot_000038.png
    shot_000039.png

Landscape:

screenshot_000001.bmp
    screenshot_000004.bmp

screenshot_000005.bmp
    screenshot_000007.bmp

screenshot_000008.bmp
    screenshot_000009.bmp

shot_000007.png
    2012-02-08_01-22-44.jpg

I hope this is sufficient for all your needs!!!
    Enjoy.
    I am the_plattypus, and I approve this thread

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
    The Moment You All Have Been Waiting For....

So, after a lot of waiting, our site is up and running. When I get home, I am going to upload the Express RC1. I will be making as usual a stock and themed ROM. To clarify, the stock will be RC 1.0.0 and the themed version will be RC 1.0.1. The ROM's will be identical other than cosmetically. I know you have all been looking forward to this. Chubbzlou01 is getting the finishing touches on the site today, but it's already up an running, so there will be no hiccups I promise. This thing will be up tonight. Have a great day, folks. Talk to ya soon.:cool: