[Themes]SwishStyle, IceComb & Ice Cream Sandwich |Only for deodex|added v20Q version|

Do I have to divide the Thread for a better comprension?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

erik_eems

Mar 5, 2012
F*ck FBI-SOPA-ACTA

Man, I really didn't know what you were talking about but I started to search on the web and I understood what a deodexed rom is, so I tried to look for it and I found it here in xda but it's hosted at filesonic and I can't download it because I must be the owner of the file! so I looked for something to deodex a stock rom and I found it at other website buuuut the files I need to deodex my rom were hosted at megupload D:

anything else to do? pleasee D:

Gabriesu

Jul 11, 2011
Napoli
Man, I really didn't know what you were talking about but I started to search on the web and I understood what a deodexed rom is, so I tried to look for it and I found it here in xda but it's hosted at filesonic and I can't download it because I must be the owner of the file! so I looked for something to deodex a stock rom and I found it at other website buuuut the files I need to deodex my rom were hosted at megupload D:

anything else to do? pleasee D:

Sorry for late... you must only flash this rom: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1503459 or another rom based on v20Q! ;)

UserMe1

Oct 26, 2009
Very nice! I like it!

But is seams that is not working with others fonts from the system , if i change the fonts i have no text .. and the clock i think for the ice cream sandwich it will be more nice to move it from the center in the right , like normally is, because sometimes when you have allots of icons in the status bar the icons are over the clock... and is not nice at all , and the color of the icons when they are disable , it will be more nice to be a dark blue , because is not very visible in grey on the black status bar , please tell me if you can change this things . i love very much the theme but this things i don t like.. thanks

punyategar

Mar 5, 2011
jatinangor
Hi Gabriesu. Really big thank from me with the ics theme. Im really liking everything from it. Im on django 1.2 & it just works.

Big thanks friend. :thumbup:

Reactions: norman88

shpapy

Apr 22, 2011
I will backup the original and give it a go stay tuned :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-P990 using XDA

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Hi Gabriesu,

I am using Flix123's rebuild of v20Q Rom and V20Q baseband. Respectively, I installed

1. V20Q Baseband
2. Flix123's V20Q Rom
3. His Tweak Pack
4. Your IceCream Sandwich Theme Based on v20O-v20Q
5. A special boot animation.

Before starting, i did a full wipe and also, after every flash i rebooted phone and switch it on and again booted into recovery and in the same way, i flashed them all. But I have two problems now.
1. When i call someone or if i have an incoming call, my status bar does not work and before or during the call phone restarts.
2. After turn off wifi my data does not work till i set the plane mode firstly on and off.

Could you please help me? I think there is an incompatibility issue with your theme and the rom although the rom and theme is V20Q.

Thanks beforehand,
Bahadır

Gabriesu

Jul 11, 2011
Napoli
Hi Gabriesu,

I am using Flix123's rebuild of v20Q Rom and V20Q baseband. Respectively, I installed

1. V20Q Baseband
2. Flix123's V20Q Rom
3. His Tweak Pack
4. Your IceCream Sandwich Theme Based on v20O-v20Q
5. A special boot animation.

Before starting, i did a full wipe and also, after every flash i rebooted phone and switch it on and again booted into recovery and in the same way, i flashed them all. But I have two problems now.
1. When i call someone or if i have an incoming call, my status bar does not work and before or during the call phone restarts.
2. After turn off wifi my data does not work till i set the plane mode firstly on and off.

Could you please help me? I think there is an incompatibility issue with your theme and the rom although the rom and theme is V20Q.

Thanks beforehand,
Bahadır

Hi mate! Try to do this:
1- Do a full wipe
2- Flash Flix's Rom
3- His tweak pack
4- My theme (IcerCream for example)
5-Reboot!

Don' t reboot every flash...flash all-in-one! :)

Let me know! :D

Sent by LG Optimus 2x

Reactions: Bogazicili90

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Hi my mate :) I really thank you but no solution again. I tried everything. Reboot beween flashes and flashing all in one and then flash. And also tried wiping dalvik, cache, data everything... After installing tweak pack no problem. But after tweak pack if i use your theme status bar goes up and phone restart. I cant find the solution your theme is awesome but it seems i cant use it and will use the stock theme just with a circular battery mode :(

Gabriesu

Jul 11, 2011
Napoli
Hi my mate :) I really thank you but no solution again. I tried everything. Reboot beween flashes and flashing all in one and then flash. And also tried wiping dalvik, cache, data everything... After installing tweak pack no problem. But after tweak pack if i use your theme status bar goes up and phone restart. I cant find the solution your theme is awesome but it seems i cant use it and will use the stock theme just with a circular battery mode :(

The problem is the tweak pack with my theme. The tweak pack use a different framework, so my theme can't adapt his framework at Rom. So, you can install only one of these: the tweak pack OR my theme...so sorry :(

Sent by LG Optimus 2x

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
I understand. I will try it without tweak pack but i need some of the changes in tweak pack. These are 1. Turning off fast dormancy 2. Camera Mod. Can you find this two one seperately from? Or how I can find them?

Gabriesu

Jul 11, 2011
Napoli

Bogazicili90

Oct 8, 2011
Bursa
www.facebook.com
Thank you again but it seems that the link for fd deactivation is for gueste roms. My rom is flix123's v2oq rom. Also, these are again no solution. I just flashed his rom and then your theme without any other things, still phone doesnt boot it always reboots after bootanimation screen.
NOT: I tried to wipe dalvik, cache, and format and all modifications of those to work the rom with your theme but they dont :(

Gabriesu

Jul 11, 2011
Napoli
Thank you again but it seems that the link for fd deactivation is for gueste roms. My rom is flix123's v2oq rom. Also, these are again no solution. I just flashed his rom and then your theme without any other things, still phone doesnt boot it always reboots after bootanimation screen.
NOT: I tried to wipe dalvik, cache, and format and all modifications of those to work the rom with your theme but they dont :(

I will look into!

Updated link to Google Drive! Enjoy! :)

Sent by LG Optimus 2x

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Themes]SwishStyle, IceComb & Ice Cream Sandwich |Only for deodex|added v20Q version|

Hi guys! After three months of work, I can offer you what I made!

I have prepared three different themes for you! :p

This theme won't work with the ODEX ROMs
    Do a nandroid backup before installing those theme! :D
    The Dalvik cache and wipes dalvik are recommended for a better functioning of Theme!

All Themes here:

IceComb!

A mix of IceCream and Honeycomb, wonderful graphically, thanks to the 'union of the blue, black and azure

20111218145811.png
    20111216234800.png
    20111130163448.png
    20111129133711.png
    20111129133835.png

Ice Cream Sandwich

Theme that reflects the google experience with the elegance of the new OS 4.0 ... As already mentioned a theme which offers elegance and sophisticated graphics "clean" and "orderly"

20120128150909.png
    20120128150641.png

20120128150551.png
    20120124155019.png

20120127194332.jpg

SwishStyle

A theme revolutionary and completely new product of a long and arduous. The theme is perfect for all those who, like me, want a bit of imagination and a bit of "madness" in their smartphones! :p

20120113152528.png
    20120113234300.png

20120113233447.png
    20120113233452.png

20120113233511.png
    20120113233518.png

Thanks a lot to OIZA of iPmart-forum!!!! :D

Thanks a lot to GIANLIUK of GS's Enterprise!!! :D

If you want to return at stock theme, download BackToStock here:

http://db.tt/5id46WUZ

I can only wish you good download!

Thanks for the donation:My heartfelt thanks to all who have donated ...C1-p8; Giurgola HD, Hippo e KillerbeeNL... Thanks to you and the prospective donor (if there will be :D)

If you like my work...please consider to make me a donation! :p

Donate!
    New theme cooming soon!

02e2f981-c0eb-c174.jpg

Based on ICS by LG! :)

Sent by LG Optimus 2x
    Added the version with the settings.apk fixed! Thanks at all ! :D:D

Send by LG Optimus 2x
    V20L

Hi,
    First of all I would like to thank you for everything. Really some awesome work you have made :D
    I would just like to ask you, if it's possible to get the SwishStyle on a V20L?
    And also I would like to ask if it is possible to install this theme if the phone is not rooted.
    Thanks a lot in advance.
    gabriesu, could implement in their subjects, especially for the 20o version :D, the clock in the notification bar centered, is aesthetically much better than in the right corner. A greeting and thanks

Yes! I'm working on a major release to IceCream theme! Stay tuned ;)

Send by LG Optimus 2x