Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

stranostrano

Mar 1, 2008
Caserta
OT
@M.A.C. a big thank to you all

OT 2
@hephappy thank you for "zyppyshare" upload..it's damn fast!

edit
oh sii! my little great phone ...now "youlookbeautyfull" ...and brilliant

Last edited:
H

hephappy

We are not MAC team :)

Our team name is HAL (hephappy, adfad, lupohirp)

MAC is interested in only ethernet, but HAL interested in all hardware abstraction layers :D

stranostrano

Mar 1, 2008
Caserta
We are not MAC team :)

Our team name is HAL (hephappy, adfad, lupohirp)

MAC is interested in only ethernet, but HAL interested in all hardware abstraction layers :D

@HAL ..then :p
whatever your name :D you look brilliant sir. Really! (and ...can I have a drake of you fog, please)! :D

edit
just an little strange. After taking a screenshot it show me trough gallery and locate it in sdcard/DCIM/screenshoot. But with file browser or from usb esploration, screenshot folder result empty.

however ...I don't care about

lupohirp

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Avellino
@HAL ..then :p
whatever your name :D you look brilliant sir. Really! (and ...can I have a drake of you fog, please)! :D

edit
just an little strange. After taking a screenshot it show me trough gallery and locate it in sdcard/DCIM/screenshoot. But with file browser or from usb esploration, screenshot folder result empty.

however ...I don't care about

screenshoots are saved in pictures/screenshots

stranostrano

Mar 1, 2008
Caserta
a prayer to devs.

please if you can/would make a live troubleshooting in this tread (like old style) for gaining access to knowledge to all peoples. It could be more attractive ed educational than watching tv :D

sorry hephappy but HAL in not so good! and Arjen?
have a think to HAAL:D

Last edited:

dhk.-

Aug 9, 2011
Rancagua
Building now with modified omx ;)

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

If that works I will have to download 2 cm9 roms in a day... Incredible... It's supposed that at month end I have to change my phone.... But I love that p500 thanks you guys!

Enviado desde mi LG-P500 usando Tapatalk 2

rishabh22

Jan 1, 2012
Delhi
a prayer to devs.

please if you can/would make a live troubleshooting in this tread (like old style) for gaining access to knowledge to all peoples. It could be more attractive ed educational than watching tv :D

sorry hephappy but HAL in not so good! and Arjen?
have a think to HAAL:D

As far as i know arjen is not in the core team as he no longer has an o1. He just helps:).

What's OMX??

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2
http://www.khronos.org/openmax/
I think it is required for the camcorder to function.
Edit-Also to fix the video lag problem.

Last edited:

Arjen

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 26, 2011
Musselkanaal
Only for p500 atm.
My main phone still has stock rom.

But let's go back on topic.

I hacked omx by adding missing msm7x27 in makefiles. Also changed/added some code by comparing with gingerbread omx.
So far no errors on compiling, but it will take a while because I only have 2Gb of memory. My old ram (2x4Gb) was corrupted and I only had a spare 2Gb...

visaac

Jan 21, 2012
Move to SD Card is disabled for most apps i m downloading. eg : n7player, ics+ browser, flash light, 1click cleaner, youtube etc

Lt.Win

Aug 20, 2011
Mumbai
Quote from the Wildfire S CM9 Dev:

If you are a developer and you're working on a device with msm7x27 hardware, contact me, we have a dev only IRC channel to work together.

They have the SAME bugs as us. So I'm saying we can work together to get problems solved quickly. The phone is very similar to ours. Its got everything same except camera and something else.

Just let me know. Modpunk is willing to work together it seems, so I'll (or maybe someone from HAL) can try asking.

Good luck! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Have full previewwwwww!!!we did it guyssss!!!!what a pity it was a silly ****tt!!!it's a great dayyyy!!!!
    Getting further on openmax video encoder/decoder.
    Solved a lot of errors on compiling again. Let's hope I will solve the other ones too :D

Recorded videos play smooth, only the first second is laggy, afterwards it is ok!
    Will upload fixes to my github :D
    Guess we will have a new release soon :D
    Updated a lot of kernel patches guys :) you can find it on p500 github :) i have also a good news..:) i've worked this period to get money to buy a new optimus...i've bow it and next week i will receive new optimus one :) i'm on it at full time another time guys :)
    Unofficial Nightlies building started.
    Downloads on www.multipleandroidcoding.net/cm9-nightlies

Moving them soon, cause downloadspeeds suck :D
    So don't start about speed ;)

Now I'm going to sleep, my fellow patients are already dreaming :D