• Downloads : 114
file.gif
mi7ROM_4_tango_8773_final.zip

• April 18 2012 10:03:50
  • Views : 268
  • Downloads : 230

LordYuuki

Apr 18, 2011
I hope that the developers will fix the driver issue if they can...maybe we should all writ e to toshiba to get drivers for our device, if it helps. good ROM , Miro!

mentorman13

Mar 12, 2011
I try to change the color from green to red but now my screen blinks red even when I turn back to green and restart the phone. If you want I can send you a video for you to see.

Please help.. I record a video for you to see http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3884721/DSCF0059.AVI
When I flash the rom I don't have any problem, just when I try to change color.

And now I can't add my live account on People.. I enter my email and pass the phone try to connect and then kick me back to add account screen but don't connect to my live account.

Please help.. You ask feedback I give you my feedback

PS: I notice that battery is longer :D

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Please help.. I record a video for you to see http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3884721/DSCF0059.AVI
When I flash the rom I don't have any problem, just when I try to change color.

And now I can't add my live account on People.. I enter my email and pass the phone try to connect and then kick me back to add account screen but don't connect to my live account.

Please help.. You ask feedback I give you my feedback

PS: I notice that battery is longer :D

sure, tnx for your feedback :) It seams it causes on the 32-bit tweak (red screen flickering) if you have it activated (on advancedConfig or wphTweaks) pls deactivate it. On my device works all fine with each color accent ....

mirolg

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 25, 2009
Good job!
I hope you will support the Chinese version,I am not good at english:(

sure, will add a "ASIA" version soon ........

....the TANGO relase on tg01 is, i think, not the best choice (atm) it detect the device has only 256 MB RAM and switch the beground support off (live tiles, like htc hub) and the final skype app not work on 256 MB devices :( ... the only good improvement of TANGO on tg01 is the better battery life. i will expiriment with it ....
I think i will provide a updateof my 8170.89 MANGO ROM with the latest features, like complettly unlock and search button remap ..... pls be patient AND tnx, miro

tnx for rate the ROM
ratethread.png
rating_5.png
with 5,0 by 3 votes
:)

Last edited:

mentorman13

Mar 12, 2011
sure, tnx for your feedback :) It seams it causes on the 32-bit tweak (red screen flickering) if you have it activated (on advancedConfig or wphTweaks) pls deactivate it. On my device works all fine with each color accent ....

I don't know what are those things (sorry i'm noob xD)

I guess I'm gonna flash Mango while waiting for your update

My list of problems in this version:
- red screen flickering (somehow after I record the video never happen again)
- my microSD card don't work anymore (when I turn the phone on I get an error saying "Storage card not working" and I can only make emergency call or turn off the phone)
- Can't connect to any account (Live, Google, FB, twitter)
- When I try to add my account on XBOX games I get an error saying that I need to get mote space in the phone.

Ccuong_

Mar 17, 2012
Hanoi
sure, will add a "ASIA" version soon ........

....the TANGO relase on tg01 is, i think, not the best choice (atm) it detect the device has only 256 MB RAM and switch the beground support off (live tiles, like htc hub) and the final skype app not work on 256 MB devices :( ... the only good improvement of TANGO on tg01 is the better battery life. i will expiriment with it ....
I think i will provide a updateof my 8170.89 MANGO ROM with the latest features, like complettly unlock and search button remap ..... pls be patient AND tnx, miro

tnx for rate the ROM
ratethread.png
rating_5.png
with 5,0 by 3 votes

fisrt, thanks miro for this rom
and sory for my bad english
i have intalled this rom for a day and everything is good but the quality of the call till bad. i can hear my friend say loud but he hear it low, like the mango as i have said before
i can intall skype and chat, video call on it. but the sound i hear is very bad while the one i call hear good. it's difference from the call from phone
beground is background??
htc hub on my phone work normaly
and one thing, SMS problem on my phone is gone.

Last edited:

MironV

Dec 21, 2011
I can't reach to my Windows Live account.
So should I contact MS for an activation code,... or everything supposed to be okay without any activation required?

backlashsid

Jul 26, 2009
New York
wow...i have an old Toshiba lying around and will really want to flash this...can someone upload a video demo of the ROM in action please...thanks

dmnmsc

May 14, 2012
USB problem.

Thanks for your work, Miro!

I'm a newbie and your tutorial and rom works perfectly for me. Everything goes OK, I'm so happy because now I've WP7 on my Toshiba TG01. THANKS!!

Unfortunately, I've a little problem with USB Connection. The USB connector is not working properly. If the phone is ON and I connect the cable, it does nothing (no charge, no headphones). However, if I connect the cable with the phone OFF and I turn ON it detects the USB without problems and I can charge the battery. Do you know how can I fix it?

Sorry for my english. I'll copy the same issue in spanish, maybe I had not explained very well.

"El conector USB no funciona correctamente. Si el móvil está encendido y conecto el cable no hace nada. En cambio, si conecto el cable con el móvil apagado y lo enciendo lo detecta sin problemas y puedo cargar la batería."

Thanks again for your job, Miro!

Last edited:

Ccuong_

Mar 17, 2012
Hanoi
Thanks for your work, Miro!

I'm a newbie and your tutorial and rom works perfectly for me. Everything goes OK, I'm so happy because now I've WP7 on my Toshiba TG01. THANKS!!

Unfortunately, I've a little problem with USB Connection. The USB connector is not working properly. If the phone is ON and I connect the cable, it does nothing (no charge, no headphones). However, if I connect the cable with the phone OFF and I turn ON it detects the USB without problems and I can charge the battery or use my headphones. Do you know how can I fix it?

Sorry for my english. I'll copy the same issue in spanish, maybe I had not explained very well.

"El conector USB no funciona correctamente. Si el móvil está encendido y conecto el cable no hace nada. En cambio, si conecto el cable con el móvil apagado y lo enciendo lo detecta sin problemas y puedo cargar la batería o usar los auriculares."

Thanks again for your job, Miro!
you can use headphone???

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Based on Shipped Mango ROM HTC Europe 5.10.401.04 updated with the 8773 build and DFT core.

This version of the ROM support which are:

Build: 8773 Tango
    Based on: HTC HD7
    Relase Date: 17.04.2012
    Version: mi7ROM4_tango

ROM Size: 292 MB
    Flashtime: 18:00 min (I recommand ZTEI Common Downloader)
    app install: 3 min

highlights:
    - native apps works like opera mobile 10 or DFT BT Transfer
    - cab update tool updates function test: [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM )
    - quickMenu.xap
    - WindowsMobileDeviceCenterto acces you phone storage card as a drive in win explorer
    - remap Search key(find it in settings)
    - storage card lock/unlock (to use the sd card with windows desktop system)

DEV/INTEROP unlocked + really full unlocked, tnx ultrashot
    - custom xap install
    - custom xap over IE mobile (xda developers xap´s)

preinstalled apps:
    - storage lock/unlock
    - wp7 root tools 0.9
    - nokia maps
    - Shutdown
    - HTC Connection setup

with your MS activationcode legal full Microsft Life access:
    - Market Place and HTC APPS if you not like use wAppStore_2.0.xap
    - XBOX Live
    - Hotmail
    - SkyDrive
    - Sync Contacts and Dates

STILL buggs:
    - no camera, no sensor function
    - no youtube support
    - SMS format
    +49171xxxxx will not send SMS, only in 0171xxxxx format ....(+49 germany ...)

downloadlink mi7ROM TANGO toshiba tg01 ROM
    ratethread.png
    rating_5.png
    with 5,0 by 7 votes

- after succeful flash - do hard reset (Settings - About - reset my phone)
    If you flash a wp7 rom first time: Now do this at end FIX 3G /RADIO SIGNAL

Glory/Credits / Many thanks to : If, PLEASE DONATE to this guys:
    speciall BIG tnx ceesheim (tnx for his language package)

Cotulla, DFT Team, mwang
    Barin, AnDim, HD2Owner
    ultrashot
    YukiXDA, xboxmod
    and all other great xda developer

- the other apps download here (htc hub, bazaar and more) tnx htcfanboys browse direct with your IE mobile to install the xap)

16 languages

Spanish
    French
    German
    Englisch US
    Italian
    Englisch UK
    Czech
    Danish
    Finnish
    Hungarian
    Dutch
    Norwegian
    Polnish
    Russian
    Swedish
    Portuguese

the other will come as cab update, be patient .........
    tg01 developer? nokser, wojtassXDA, ffboy2009 ....?

pls work on:

STILL bugs:
    - no camera, no sensor function
    - no youtube support
    - SMS format
    +49171xxxxx will not send SMS, only in 0171xxxxx format ....(+49 germany ...)

PLS test this ROM- feedbacks!
    any feedbacks? downoloads tango beta 86x, tango final 45x...and are the two Tango ROMs not a TNX worth?...very simpe thing- no feedbacks, no development ...

tnx from 1st post :eek::

The Following User Says Thank You to mirolg For This Useful Post:

Show/Hide quenquera (Yesterday)

ps. tnx LordYuuki for the few tnx!
    TANGO ROM highlights:
    - native apps works like opera mobile 10 or DFT BT Transfer
    - cab update tool updates function test: [mi7SKIN] mirolg decent glass METRO skin
    - all htc system dll´s and polices cooked in (TouchXperience/WPDM works on this ROM )
    - quickMenu.xap
    - WindowsMobileDeviceCenterto acces you phone storage card as a drive in win explorer
    - remap Search key(find it in settings)
    - storage card lock/unlock (to use the sd card with windows desktop system)

DEV/INTEROP unlocked + really maximum full unlocked, tnx ultrashot
    - custom xap install
    - custom xap over IE mobile (xda developers xap´s)

TANGO on 256 MB RAM devices, like tg01:
    good:
    - less RAM usage as on MANGO ROMs ( e.g. 110 MB on Tango/ 240 on Mango)
    - better battery life
    limitation:
    - no background service for live tiles, like HTC HUB
    - no install of all apps (high memory apps can´t install)

I will in next time update the mi7ROM_3_mango_8170 with the same features
    remarkable job!
    we have been expecting for tango.
    would you make Chinese version (language)

today mi7ROM_4_8773_FINAL and in few days come:

- mi7ROM_4_8773_CHS chineese 0404, 0804

Downloads stat

file.gif
    mi7ROM_4_tango_8773_BETA.zip

• April 17 2012 20:26:58
    • Views : 37
    • Downloads : 35
    PS. no internet sharing possible