[ROM] [08.29.12]-={X}=-[ICS De-Sensed Global 3.6 - 4.03.605.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

cowman4000

Jan 13, 2011
Lakewood
Which one of your ROM's is this replacing Neo? Adrenaline, MAX, simplistic??? Or are you still keeping up with those and this is completely new?

aznjosh

Apr 16, 2010
Thanks for the info neo! I was hoping i wouldn't have to go through all that again

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

tominhistower

Oct 28, 2010
So far I'm totally loving this rom. It's smooth, runs cool and does an admirable job of limiting htc's cruft. The only issue so far is FC's whenever open voice search and no search button responds from the home screen. Any tips on how to fix this would be awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium HD app

howellcp

Dec 11, 2010
So far I'm totally loving this rom. It's smooth, runs cool and does an admirable job of limiting htc's cruft. The only issue so far is FC's whenever open voice search and no search button responds from the home screen. Any tips on how to fix this would be awesome

Google now v7 is working flawlessly. Give that a try.

Sent from my Rezound using xda app-developers app

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
So far I'm totally loving this rom. It's smooth, runs cool and does an admirable job of limiting htc's cruft. The only issue so far is FC's whenever open voice search and no search button responds from the home screen. Any tips on how to fix this would be awesome.

Yeah I borked it. It's on my todo for fixing. I use the voice function daily

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium

Neo

Moderator Emeritus / The One - ΠΣΘ
Aug 4, 2011
The Matrix
Is this very similar to look and performance of Adrenaline?

It's close yeah. But it has no init.d tweaks, no 5 point aosp lock, no apm, no beats anywhere mod, no bravia engine, no tweaks app, and it is completely un-themed. If you can do without all that, then welcome to X lol

nes4r2

Dec 19, 2010
Is this correct? If I am S-off and still on GB firmware.

Go back to signed stock via RUU GB then RUU official ICS non global then RUU Leaked Global then S-off again install this rom via RA?

BTW where would I be able to find all these RUU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I think we're gonna have to add a new categories to the Rezound collection with all these damn threads

Rezound General

Rezound Q&A

Rezound Accessories

Rezound Android Development

Rezound Neo's ROM Development

Rezound Themes and Apps
    ? ? ? -={x}=-? ? ?
    md5:9436e96df3ff51f28e1c76c2ea01d2e3​

Do NOT flash unless you are on the Global Firmware....
    List%20of%20donators.png

A big THANK YOU to the following XDA Members for their generosity! I appreciate everything!
    Please PM me with your username if you are one of the following non xda user names listed below so that I may have you recognized properly.

CompTek
    WeThePeople13
    Roland Deschain
    Drew
    Matthew P.
    Tad
    B.MAC
    J
    Thomas
    whotahnHTC
    Matthew S.
    David

What is this? Is this a rom? Where are the screenies? Has it been tested? Will I die if I flash this? Can I travel through time? How is the battery life? Is this the ultimate answer? I'm lost... Are you my mommy?
    Missing?

Where is Neo?

Where has he gone?

Has someone kidnapped him?

No.. He's simply been focusing on work while at work :p

I've been away due to recent illnesses, a feared brick tablet that I now have running in prime condition once again, and lots of busy projects/busy non android related work.

Tomorrow I will have an Android day but I can't guarantee release of anything or whatever.. but it will be my android day :)

I've decided that after the release of the NeoMAX and Adrenaline sense-less updates and possibly (but not likely) updates to Sense roms Simplistic and INJECTION, that I will be going on an indefinite hiatus for continued development to those roms. Furthermore, I will be releasing roms less frequently to ICS AOSP version roms RAGE and AOKP (but not pausing development)

My primary focus on both the roms and in thread help will be more towards Jelly Bean development ie INFECTION, TRON-Umbrella, & TRON although I will be tending to RAGE ics from time to time as I consider it to be the most stable of all my aosp work (we all need a little stability form time to time).

There will however be an update between tomorrow and next week for RAGE as I realized in my ill state at the time that I'd left out a few key mods that were present in other versions which left me kicking myself for not remembering them. Thus, 1.9.7 will be born soon.

I'll keep you guys updated on my progress and let you know what I'm up to when the time comes. I just wanted you all to know that I'm confirming a shift of focus to those 4 roms and any cutting edge development.

-Neo

Yeah I borked it. It's on my todo for fixing. I use the voice function daily

Sent from my Rezound using xda premium