[Q] can jb gaps work on a cm11 kit kat

Search This thread

redtrinstar

Jan 29, 2014
i have a vivid running cm11 from albinoman887 but i dont have the gaps nor can i ask for them since im a noob to this forum will jb gaps from cm10.2 work on it, i dont want to flash it and crash my phone again so im asking before im forced to try it

projectisaac

Jan 7, 2014
i have a vivid running cm11 from albinoman887 but i dont have the gaps nor can i ask for them since im a noob to this forum will jb gaps from cm10.2 work on it, i dont want to flash it and crash my phone again so im asking before im forced to try it

I'm not sure, but I'd bet that it would not work. CyanogenMod has some gapps available:
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Google_Apps
(make sure to pick the correct gapps!)

If that doesn't end up working, just reply and tell me, and if you don't mind waiting for a little bit, I can upload the 12-30-2013 modular-mini gapps for 4.4.2 android to a file hosting site for you.

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos

No No 1000 times No

Use Google... Or search on XDA for links...

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk

redtrinstar

Jan 29, 2014
i found the link to the PAGaps and they work fine im following the nightlies now and starting to understand android better , havent tried anything that dumb since and yes i did flash and yes it came to a complete hault in the recovery had to ruu , root , then run cm11 again for about 2 days before i got the pa gapps now im on the latest build and running blink feed even though i cant get the facebook for sense apk to work with it but hey runs great otherwise thanks for the help though