[Q] Problems installing ClockWorkMod Recovery.

Search This thread

Sir M

Jun 1, 2011
Viborg
I cant install ClockworkMod Recovery on my Asus TF700T, i have followed the guide, and tried with both ver. 6.0.4.4 and 6.0.4.7, and both give error "cannot load recovery".
My tablet is rooted, and running android 4.2.1, version number is 10.6.1.14.8, usb debugging is on, and all drivers should be installed on my pc, so i dont know what the problem is ???
Plz help, so i can get another rom, because it is really slow and "laggy" with the stock ROM :(

I'm new in here, so sorry if there is another thread with this question, i have tried to look around in the forum.

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I cant install ClockworkMod Recovery on my Asus TF700T, i have followed the guide, and tried with both ver. 6.0.4.4 and 6.0.4.7, and both give error "cannot load recovery".
My tablet is rooted, and running android 4.2.1, version number is 10.6.1.14.8, usb debugging is on, and all drivers should be installed on my pc, so i dont know what the problem is ???
Plz help, so i can get another rom, because it is really slow and "laggy" with the stock ROM :(

I'm new in here, so sorry if there is another thread with this question, i have tried to look around in the forum.

You are unlocked?
What do you get with this command when connected in fastboot mode:
Code:
fastboot devices

Sir M

Jun 1, 2011
Viborg
It is unlocked, with asus unlocktool.
When i start it in fastboot mode, and writes fastboot devices, nothing happens ??