Screen switches back on?

Search This thread

shankly1985

Dec 13, 2010
The KOP
Does anyone get this issue, where when you turn off the screen it switches itself back on again?
It happens to me but very random.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

shankly1985

Dec 13, 2010
The KOP
Yes I have had it too. Randomly though and very rarely but i have no clue what causes it.. :(

Thats good to hear am not the only one lol yer it is very random, never happens when switching on the screen only when switching off.
Would a software bug make this happen? because if the button was at fault surely it would also happen when switching on screen.

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
Thats good to hear am not the only one lol yer it is very random, never happens when switching on the screen only when switching off.
Would a software bug make this happen? because if the button was at fault surely it would also happen when switching on screen.

I doubt it has anything to do with the power button. It is software for sure. Or maybe it could even be a 3rd party app that csuses it.
Will report back if it happens again and find something new about it ;)

Reactions: shankly1985

DanteGR

Dec 14, 2010
Thessaloniki
www.facebook.com
OnePlus 11
Thanks am not rooting for about one or two months. When I got my desire it ended up having to get a replacement, speaker died on it. So ill just make sure this is working for abit fine.

Well u could always re-lock the bootloader if u face trouble in the future right? That's why i rooted mine at least :)

Sent from my CoreDroid powered HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

shankly1985

Dec 13, 2010
The KOP
Well u could always re-lock the bootloader if u face trouble in the future right? That's why i rooted mine at least :)

Sent from my CoreDroid powered HTC One X via Tapatalk 2

Yer true, but if something happens where say screen dies I wont be able to access it. lol am just like that dont go messing with device for a month or two.

Make sure its working fine.

Top Liked Posts