[17.01][DNA/X920D/E][ROM][GSM][GLOBAL] Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0 [Sense 4+ / OC / Stable]

Search This thread

ufish2

Aug 25, 2010
.02 cents

;)
How do you get such high scores in antutu?
probably oc to the max..i just flashed this yesterday and got 20,800..on AnTu
.....but 10 hrs on battery and 61 % left...Yes ..is what i was looking for plus being a GSM rom,only thing i miss is 3 dot menu ..but THANKS 4 the gr8 rom...;)

Kenchinito

Jul 5, 2011
I was wondering what kernel are you using? is it the Cubed by any chance?

I was wondering cuz I saw in Antutu some other DNAs that have a score of 25k+, thats ****ing crazy!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

;)
probably oc to the max..i just flashed this yesterday and got 20,800..on AnTu
.....but 10 hrs on battery and 61 % left...Yes ..is what i was looking for plus being a GSM rom,only thing i miss is 3 dot menu ..but THANKS 4 the gr8 rom...;)

Holy cow! 10 hours and 61% left!? how much screen time?

ufish2

Aug 25, 2010
what ever comes with the rom

Sent from my HTC Droid DNA using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

about a hour and a half... but no WiFi..all 3g

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Been using the x920e version of this Rom for a couple of weeks and this baby has been stable as a rock. Was having some wifi disconnect issues until I disabled HTC's retarted sleep bug. Great battery life, smooth as butter zero complaints. Major props to MDJ.

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Been using the x920e version of this Rom for a couple of weeks and this baby has been stable as a rock. Was having some wifi disconnect issues until I disabled HTC's retarted sleep bug. Great battery life, smooth as butter zero complaints. Major props to MDJ.

What do you mean sleep bug and how do I do that?

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

what ever comes with the rom

---------- Post added at 03:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

about a hour and a half... but no WiFi..all 3g

I thought it was not possible to overclock kernel on this rom?

Last edited:

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Has anyone been able to figure out how to update HTC weather if on 2G/Edge? Will only update for me if I am on wifi.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

I'm referring to this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2015505

I ran the commands in terminal emulator and it fixed the problem I had where wifi would disconnect from time to time.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

If you are using the Droid DNA version it comes with the OC kernel. Other variants such as the x920e/x920d are using other kernels in order to get wifi and bluetooth to work.

mazlano27

Feb 10, 2009
shah alam
no menu button

Hey i flashed this rom today, and everything seems to be perfect. except the fact there is no 3 dot menu button coming up in apps. any idea why?

adiliyo

Oct 25, 2009
Los Angeles
im not in the US to test, but im almost certain it should work on ATT

i've been wanting to flash the current version to try it out, but read posts that it wouldn't recognize the sim card on ATT and tmo in the US and never read a post stating it had been fixed or was otherwise working so i didn't bother to flash.

i'll test it out for sure when the 5.0 rom drops though :)

enyaj

Jun 26, 2006
General Trias
HTC Leo
HTC One (m7)
Has anyone been able to figure out how to update HTC weather if on 2G/Edge? Will only update for me if I am on wifi.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

I'm referring to this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2015505

I ran the commands in terminal emulator and it fixed the problem I had where wifi would disconnect from time to time.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

If you are using the Droid DNA version it comes with the OC kernel. Other variants such as the x920e/x920d are using other kernels in order to get wifi and bluetooth to work.

Oh ok thanks.

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
appreciate it! :victory: hmm why is it this way tho? perhaps cuz im using the butterfly 920D? hmmm

I forget the exact reason, the OP explains it about 10-15 pages back.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Oh ok thanks.

If you try doing this use the terminal commands. The APK for some reason just hangs on the Butterfly.

mazlano27

Feb 10, 2009
shah alam
another thing

another thing i noticed, is that the soft keys at the bottom dont vibrate when u touch them. They did at first, but after a while they stopped. Then randomly they did again. lol most of the time i prefer them not to, but just thought i should point it out.

Nirvana Rules

Apr 29, 2010
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
OnePlus 9 Pro
i've been wanting to flash the current version to try it out, but read posts that it wouldn't recognize the sim card on ATT and tmo in the US and never read a post stating it had been fixed or was otherwise working so i didn't bother to flash.

i'll test it out for sure when the 5.0 rom drops though :)

Alright guys I got this bad boy running on TMO with Data and MMS fully working. I can send and receive MMS winning. Download Market Enabler to have your APNs to show and then follow this instructions http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2036859

I'm going to see if I can get MMS to work on straight talk so I can get H because TMO only has Edge.

ufish2

Aug 25, 2010
this is my straight talk settings. mms works fine...;)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361669556630.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361669556630.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 162
Reactions: Nirvana Rules

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    s-series.png
    Virtuous DNA+ v.2.0.0
    Welcome to Virtuous DNA+. This is a pretty much stock HTC Sense 4+ build of Android 4.1.1 JellyBean with tweaks and optimization's by the Virtuous Team.

Virtuous DNA+ is the result of a collaborative team effort by the following developers:

Virtuous S-Series

S-Series ROM's are pretty close to stock, with basic optimisations and tweaks. This series is designed for people who rely on their phone 24/7 and are not looking for the latest and greatest features. These ROM's will only be updated if and when an official release is announced.

More information can be found on our Blog.

Screen Shots

screenshot1.png
    screenshot2.png

screenshot3.png
    screenshot4.png
    screenshot44.png

Features
    • Based on 1.12.709.1 for TW / Asia HTC Butterfly (Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+)
    • Russian version Based on 1.10.411.1 for RUS HTC Butterfly (Android 4.1.1 Sense 4+)
    • Verizon Bloat Free
    • GSM/3G/HSDPA works
    • Global APN list
    • MMS works
    • Wi-Fi Hotspot works
    • USB tethering / Internet pass-through works
    • Wireless charging works
    • NFC works
    • Root / Superuser
    • /system write protect disabled
    • Perflock disabled
    • Deadline I/O Scheduler default
    • CPU OC (Max: 1728MHz. Default: 1512MHz Min: 192MHz)
    • GPU OC 480MHz

!ROM not for Verizon users. Only for worldwide GSM users!

Credits
    • show-p1984 - kernel stuff
    • faux123 - kernel stuff

Beta-test

Instructions
    • Make sure your device is unlocked and you have CWM/TWRP installed (see this thread for help and a handy tool to do that)
    • Shut down the device
    • Hold both the Power-button and the Volume-down button until the splash screen appears and some white text in the left top corner is visible
    • Release both buttons and press the Volume-up button
    • The device now boots into your CWM/TWRP recovery
    • Make a backup of your current ROM
    • Inside CWM select "wipe data/factory reset" (optional but highly recommended)
    • Then flash the rom zip as usual
    • Reebot in Fastboot mode and flash boot.img

Downloads

Droid DNA version
    X920E (Chinese) version
    X920D (TW) version
    X920E (Russian) version
    (boot.img included in zip)

Make sure you do a full wipe (aka "wipe data/factory reset" in CWM) before flashing this!!!

Please note that the ROM needs to settle down after the flash so give it at least 10 minutes after booting to reach the normal speed and smoothness!!!

Github

(Official Website of Virtuous ROM)

s-series.png
    He posted a screenshot of Sense 5 on his DNA. So assuming that means it close to being released.

yea. need fix few bugs...so it will be released when its ready
    s-series.png
    Changelog

Code:
    v.2.0.0
    - new base 1.12.709.1 (7 jan. 2013)
    - back to old stable kernel from v 1.0.1 (for now)
    v.1.0.2
    - new kernel 3.4.25
    - Qualcomm ROW I/O Scheduler
    - Added Chinese language support
    - removed Chrome
    - disabled 3 dot menu button
    v.1.0.1
    - Initial release

s-series.png
    Virtuous Delicious v.2.0

- Base RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.7_Radio_4A.13.3231.27_10.31.1131.05_release_310878_signed_2_4.exe (13 march)
    - Stable 1.7GHz kernel
    - Improved performance
    - Other htc changes

Bugs:
    - Zoe
    - Burst

Droid DNA

X920D

X920E
    for GSM Droid DNA users..lets test :)
    Virtuous Delicious v.1.0.0
    Bugs: camera 640*480, front camera, Zoe (in progress)

if rom works good i will create thread

x920e, x920d users stay tuned

*u can't use this rom as base without my permissions

Credits/Thanks: Virtuous Dev team, LLabtooFeR, bl4ckluna, Zarboz (camera res) , all my testers