[Share][Request] 4.2.2 Statusbar mod

Search This thread

rodaven

Jan 17, 2013
Santiago
Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

uploadfromtaptalk1370620755098.jpg

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

uploadfromtaptalk1370620736149.jpg

Other one

v1x39xcr500yat7fg.jpg

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy

shut_down

Sep 26, 2010
Belgrade
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Hi guys, I was looking my ex phone's forum (GT-S5830i) and I noticed that some new roms (GB 2.3.6) have an awesome mod, I googled how to make it for our phone and found a thread here in XDA, but I'm too newbie to do it, so, maybe if any themer want to do it, I share the thread.

Guide Here!

Result will look like this:

On my ex phone

uploadfromtaptalk1370620755098.jpg

Pressing upper right corner button you'll get this:

uploadfromtaptalk1370620736149.jpg

Other one

v1x39xcr500yat7fg.jpg

Obviously you can add any toggle that you want and colors etc etc.

Anyway, I'll try to do it myself, but probably an experimented themer will do it faster than me xD

Enjoy

I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB. :)

rodaven

Jan 17, 2013
Santiago
I think you did not read that thread well.

This part: "How to add 4.2.2 Statusbar to youre Jellybean rom".

P.S. Sorry I was thinking you want it on GB. :)

I want it on stock 4.1.2, I just said that I saw it on a GB rom in Galaxy Ace, that made me search how to do that and lead me to that thread with the guide, so it can be done in both, GB and JB.

rodaven

Jan 17, 2013
Santiago
I wanted to follow that guide when i'm at home

Inviato dal mio GT-I9070 con Tapatalk 2

I suck, tried to decompile SystemUI.apk, I did, but when I opened status_bar.xml I got this:

lolllll.png

WTF? It suppose to be like:

Code:
 <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/status_bar" android:background="@drawable/status_bar_background" android:focusable="true" android:fitsSystemWindows="true" android:descendantFocusability="afterDescendants"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"
  xmlns:systemui="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/com.android.systemui">
    <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <ImageView android:id="@id/notification_lights_out" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingBottom="2.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/ic_sysbar_lights_out_dot_small" android:scaleType="center" />
        <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/icons" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:paddingRight="6.0dip" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
            <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notification_icon_area" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_weight="1.0">
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarIconView android:id="@id/moreIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:src="@drawable/stat_notify_more" />
                <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.IconMerger android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/notificationIcons" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:layout_alignParentLeft="true" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_vertical" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/statusIcons" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" />
            <LinearLayout android:gravity="center" android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/signal_battery_cluster" android:paddingLeft="2.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
                <include android:id="@id/signal_cluster" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" layout="@layout/signal_cluster_view" />
                <TextView android:layout_gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/battery_text" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:text="@string/status_bar_settings_settings_button" android:singleLine="true" style="@style/StatusBarNotificationText" />
                <ImageView android:id="@id/battery" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.policy.Clock android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.Clock" android:textColor="@touchwiz:dimen/tw_softkey_textsize_singleline" android:gravity="left|center" android:id="@id/clock" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="fill_parent" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </com.android.systemui.statusbar.StatusBarServiceLRPull>
    <LinearLayout android:orientation="horizontal" android:id="@id/ticker" android:paddingLeft="6.0dip" android:animationCache="false" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent">
        <ImageSwitcher android:id="@id/tickerIcon" android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_marginRight="4.0dip">
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
            <com.android.systemui.statusbar.AnimatedImageView android:layout_width="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:layout_height="@dimen/status_bar_icon_size" android:scaleType="center" />
        </ImageSwitcher>
        <com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView android:id="@id/tickerText" android:paddingTop="2.0dip" android:paddingRight="10.0dip" android:layout_width="0.0dip" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:layout_weight="1.0">
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textAppearance="@style/TextAppearance.StatusBar.PhoneTicker" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        </com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.TickerView>
    </LinearLayout>
</com.android.systemui.statusbar.phone.PhoneStatusBarView>

What I did wrong? I can't even start xD

SpaceCaker

Mar 26, 2011
netherlands
www.youtube.com
the guide isnt for tw
so u must know xml very very good to proceed with it

as u must mod tw_statusbar xmls

instea of normal ones

u need to compare and only add the proper files

;)

it isnt easy
and takes lots of time to succeed ;)

Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: rodaven

Jeroenvk94

Mar 26, 2013
Spijkenisse
the guide isnt for tw
so u must know xml very very good to proceed with it

as u must mod tw_statusbar xmls

instea of normal ones

u need to compare and only add the proper files

;)

it isnt easy
and takes lots of time to succeed ;)

Sent from my S500 using xda app-developers app

I'd rather spend lots of time succeeding than do nothing and not do it...

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Reactions: rodaven

Top Liked Posts