Please somebody

Search This thread

aeris170

Oct 1, 2013
I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :p.

rt235130

Mar 3, 2013
I did lots of stupid things one of them was flashing a custom rom made for ics since i still got gb it got my phone boot loop. Then i searched about this, a guy said that he could reach to his recovery mode by spamming the back key while the phone loops. When i tried amazingly it worked then i immedieatly wiped dalvik cache and battery stats(or smth). Then i head in to the place where you can mount and unmount things i formatted /data and the other things with /. Now i have found the ultimate solution: flash the stock rom. But i cannot reach to my recovery mode. I have installed CWM to my device (and also rooted) before everything happened i remember i activated usb debugging mode(won't be a problem).

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE KNOWING SOMETHING ABOUT THAT PHONE BUT I DON'T PLEASE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO?

any help will be appreciated and btw sorry for bad english i hope you can understand what i am trying to say :p.

Actually I don't know what u mean:p
But if u want to use custom rom base on ics, u should power off ur phone(or pull the battery out and put it back) and flash stock ics firmware
And u will need to root ur phone again with a software called eroot
And install cwm again if u have a locked bootloader
Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

Reactions: aeris170

aeris170

Oct 1, 2013
ĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞĞ

GUYS I USED FLASHTOOL AND IT WORKED AND THANK ALL SO MUCH FOR REPLYING THIS THREAD xD:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Actually I don't know what u mean:p
    But if u want to use custom rom base on ics, u should power off ur phone(or pull the battery out and put it back) and flash stock ics firmware
    And u will need to root ur phone again with a software called eroot
    And install cwm again if u have a locked bootloader
    Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
    What languages ​​do you speak?

Yes repair with pc companion or flashboot, to get a clean phone.
    And read topic if you want install a custom rom