Sharper Screen On Later Model

Search This thread

fleurdelisxliv

Jan 19, 2011
Louisiana
I'm on my 3rd flex now; the first 2 had absolutely no ghosting or other screen issues, but this third one was horrible..Until i got on kitkat, and since then, no screen issues at all anymore..

Wow must be a few without ghosting then! I havent seen one with kk or anything else. Guess i got some crap phones lol either way i can live with it bc this phone is sweeeeet

HIT EM WIT DAT FLEX

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    it might be placebo effect, but since the kitkat update, I dont have any where near as much of the screen retention problem that was so horrible on 4.2..Maybe there is a new graphics driver in 4.4..
    I bought my first Flex online but in order to get a deal on my 2nd Flex I had to return my 1st one. I didn't notice any ghosting on the first one but did on my 2nd one. After the 6-18 update I don't notice it but didn't really notice all that much. I'm very happy with the Flex especially the battery life and my Vest case/skin combo but I'm already wanting a new toy/phone.

To shoe her off...:laugh: I got the Vest case for $20 instead of $60 on Ebay from Korea. The skin was free since I did a review on it.
    http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=52869537&postcount=50

IMG_1553_zps7af1d432.jpg
    No revision, original version
    Yeah, unless it's there and I am to blind to see it, haha!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, unless it's there and I am to blind to see it, haha!

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Mine is a rev 1.0 just checked. I can see the ghosting less on this one than the other i had but like i said ive seen it on all that ive seen. Your not blind your just looking away :p

HIT EM WIT DAT FLEX