[Launcher 7][Icons] Tile Packs & Templates [24/03/11]

Search This thread

xyo

Mar 16, 2011
Launcher 7 Tiles
Launcher 7 Required = Download Thread

Below are a series of packs of tiles simply click the magnify icon next to the pack name to view whats in the pack. More Tiles will be added soon just finishing off a tutorial video and pack now so update coming 20/3/11, if you want a icon made simply request below and i will make them i also need games to make into icons as im thinking of doing game packs.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tiles / Icons

Facebook Pack
Download

Twitter Pack
Download

Youtube Pack
Download

WP7 Text Pack
Download

Games Pack 1
Download

Folders Pack 1
Download

Zune Pack 1
Download

Games Pack 2
Requested By p2olo
Download

newxv.png

Games Pack 3
Requested By p2olo
Download
Templates

newxv.png

Music Menu Wallpaper
Based on amucinom Design
Download

Last edited:

xyo

Mar 16, 2011
Just added a zune pack and folder pack these are just quick ones and i will make a better pack later today, keep the requests coming...

Reactions: tdizzle404

xyo

Mar 16, 2011
thanks again keep posting your suggestions p2olo made the tiles you suggested they are in the Game Pack 2 Zip folder

xyo

Mar 16, 2011
No problem I might do another game pack next or some other random tiles

Sent from my ZTE-U V880 using XDA App

xyo

Mar 16, 2011
could you do music player and video player , metro monochrome style.

im gonna work on these tomorrow as i was rather busy today that and i had a great idea on what i can incorporate into a pack with this. so hope you don't mind waiting a day.

Can you make a icon for angry bird rio, gt rancing and toyshop adventure, please

the icons you requested are in the Games pack 3 zip folder quite impressed with the angry birds rio and the toyshop adventures, the GT racing was a pain i couldn't find a picture to work with and then i ended up just messing around with a iphone icon for it lmao.

keep posting any request always fun to have an attempt at them haha :), o and i also made a music wallpaper template for anyone using an additional launcher as a extra menu.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Launcher 7 Tiles
    Launcher 7 Required = Download Thread

Below are a series of packs of tiles simply click the magnify icon next to the pack name to view whats in the pack. More Tiles will be added soon just finishing off a tutorial video and pack now so update coming 20/3/11, if you want a icon made simply request below and i will make them i also need games to make into icons as im thinking of doing game packs.

Tiles / Icons

Facebook Pack
    Download

Twitter Pack
    Download

Youtube Pack
    Download

WP7 Text Pack
    Download

Games Pack 1
    Download

Folders Pack 1
    Download

Zune Pack 1
    Download

Games Pack 2
    Requested By p2olo
    Download

newxv.png

Games Pack 3
    Requested By p2olo
    Download
    Templates

newxv.png

Music Menu Wallpaper
    Based on amucinom Design
    Download
    Just added a zune pack and folder pack these are just quick ones and i will make a better pack later today, keep the requests coming...