[ROM][PROJECT] HTC Bliss Sense 3.5! (Public Beta1 link)

Search This thread

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
Another request:

Please don't pm me or any of the team members about beta testing. If you'd like to use the rom, set up tortoise svn, download, and zip the rom. When we have something stable to release, we will do so. Not trying to be an asshole, I'd just like to keep my inbox debloated. Thanks guys, I appreciate the interest :D

I second this.

Reactions: ZealotOnAStick

josh0426

Nov 12, 2009
Southern Illinois
Im finding that my signal strength is alot better on this rom. I mean alot better. Anyone else seeing this. Great work guys. Wifi and mms over wifi and its a keeper for me:)

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

countryfolk07

Another request:

Please don't pm me or any of the team members about beta testing. If you'd like to use the rom, set up tortoise svn, download, and zip the rom. When we have something stable to release, we will do so. Not trying to be an asshole, I'd just like to keep my inbox debloated. Thanks guys, I appreciate the interest :D

I tried downloading, everything is set up ok. But my speeds are 3g. Sux. Lol. 15 Meg in like 20 minutes. I think ill wait till a release. Lololol. :)

Sent from my ADR6300

wildstang83

Inactive Recognized Developer / Themer
Oct 14, 2010
Nowheresville
xdaforums.com
I tried downloading, everything is set up ok. But my speeds are 3g. Sux. Lol. 15 Meg in like 20 minutes. I think ill wait till a release. Lololol. :)

Sent from my ADR6300

Yea it took me like two hours and some change the first time I synced but I tell ya, its so worth it doing the svn way. You don't have to download a whole new Rom each time. Just the updates.

jdog94

Mar 3, 2010
Yep, same concept, just different repositories.

All the files are up! Everyone listed in the first post have write access to the project, there's just one more step involved to get you started :D. I'll pm those involved with the info.
repositories.wheres yhe repositories.

wdfowty

Retired Recognized Developer
Jun 18, 2010
S.F. Bay Area, California
I might be in the minority, but I think I like it. Are you guys going to release one as MySense or at least have a mod I can flash to play with that?

This is the only sense 3.5 device that has been leaked so far. Once another one is released, it'll be ported and custom roms will come out. I can't wait to see what vanilla 3.5 will look like :)

I'm kinda with you, though. I've always been a sucker for MySense. It's just a theme away from perfect.

z3rods

Sep 2, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
www.jlgaston.com
I'm joining in on all the fun. This ROM looks quite interesting.

I love having a fast connection. I'm downloading at anywhere between 500kB/s and 3200kB/s. :)

937MB in 8 minutes! :O

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's this? Sense 3.5 on the incredible????

Thanks to newtoroot for the tip and capychimp for the base.

Download Bliss Public Beta1

25kogh0.png
    156a8sj.png
    3hhnc.png
    1z4v4ec.png
    2rp40zq.png

Icons/egl works, but some things still need fixin'. PM me if you'd like to help out, we've set up a project page on google code. I'd like to request that you refrain from messaging me about beta testing, please. When the time comes, we will handle that. Thanks!

More to come
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.

Well when I was in the Army I checked into this. It's a program that was offered by Verizon for Service Members. You could only get the discount if you could show proof that you used your phone more primarily for military duty related usages than personal usages. Kinda like an employee discount. It wasn't like any soldier could just walk into a VZW store, flash a military ID and get the discount just because their in the military.

This is how I feel. As a prior service member (now U.S. Army Retired) I know the daily woes and challenges of the life of being a soldier and a protector of our freedom. NO discount could ever amount to or pay back the sacrifices that these great men and women in uniform make for our country. Trust me. If it was me, phone service would be free for these people. Point blank. These men and women spend more time away from friends and family...and more importantly, home. For what they do they deserve this 10% discount, and more.

And sorry... I will always choose to stand behind or beside our troops and not in front of them.

To our service men and women: A Salute!
    You guys send me your bootimg and when I get off work I will fix WiFi for you

Sent from my Incredible 2 3D using Tapatalk
    Team 3. 5, cause half the time stang doesnt give himself enough credit as a dev

If i helped you, hit thanks. If i made you laugh, hit it twice. If i pissed you off, get over it!
    Civilians don't get discounts. I think 10% is good enough.

Sent from my ADR6300 using xda premium

You also don't risk your life for people you don't know and won't ever meet, don't act like you sacrifice nearly what they do.