Might be getting 4.3 update

Search This thread

dwegener

Sep 4, 2012
Really short lifecycle. :( On CM11 (and CM10.2) my GPS is not working and Bluetooth connections are dropped. Now I'm on ARHD.

version: 0.5a
version-bootloader: 1.72.0000
version-baseband: 3.1204.171.33
version-cpld: None
version-microp: None
version-main: 2.18.401.2
serialno: ***
imei: ***
product: enrc2b_u
platform: HBOOT-T30S
modelid: PM3511000
cidnum: HTC__E11
battery-status: good
battery-voltage: 4226mV
devpower: 91
partition-layout: None
security: on
build-mode: SHIP
boot-mode: FASTBOOT
commitno-bootloader: None
hbootpreupdate: 2
gencheckpt: 0

Last edited:

xzfzx

Feb 22, 2011
any would like to contact HTC after this article

our not so old HTC one x+ which was the main rival of the samsung galaxy s3 is not going to get farther updates :(

Blueoval24

Sep 26, 2009
Arizona
I've been with HTC since the tmo G1. Sadly, because of lack of support, this will be my last HTC device. Seems to be a sinking ship anyway.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

grigoriisi

Sep 29, 2011
When inspire 4g wasn't updated to ics there was a petition which had a lot of signatures result? Nothing they don't care. So just live with it or move over to other manufacturers

Sent from my HTC One X+ using xda app-developers app

Reactions: panpjp

havoklant

Jan 1, 2009
I think it's due to the Tegra 3, I think Nvidia is abandoning the chip.
The chip has always sucked, Great processor speed but ancient GPU and very, very power hungry.
Not that there is nothing to blame on HTC, they should have went with the Snapdragon S4 pro with the HTC One X+.
The HOX+ came out long after the Snapdragon S4 Pro was available, it was for example present in the LG Optimus G, this would have brought better graphics and better battery life (due to the 32nm build alone).

That said, I don't really care for the updates, I think hardware is moving so much faster than the Android software, that I would have ditched this phone soon enough. A phone that gets steamy hot and battery depleted an hour of playing a game is unacceptable.
If they just could release a LG G2 with 64gb....

Top Liked Posts