[ROM] MAHDI-ROM 4.4.2 for GEEB

Search This thread

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Hello! Geespr user here, felt like showing some love for all users of this wonderful device :)
So here's some Mahdi! :D Mahdii786 did a great job on it, so we should all buy his beer (and my soda)
So here''s the goods! Enjoy! THE GOODS

So.... Discuss all errors with this build here, discuss general discussings in the main thread, so let's keep it clean k?
Also, I can't test, so try to describe it well, provide a log if possible :)

HAVE FUN BUYING BEERS!!!!! :p

cyberbandit1998

Aug 11, 2010
Clinton TWP
Google Pixel 7
Hello! Geespr user here, felt like showing some love for all users of this wonderful device :)
So here's some Mahdi! :D Mahdii786 did a great job on it, so we should all buy his beer (and my soda)

So.... Discuss all errors with this build here, discuss general discussings in the main thread, so let's keep it clean k?

Awesome. Will this be updated regularly. I hate when new awesomeness dies fast.

Sent from my Optimus G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013

I'd say maybe once every week or two weeks, I'd do it daily, but my laptop can only hold so much :(

Then again, I build stuff pretty randomly, so you might get 2 a week here, 1 a week there, so we'll see :p
Sent from my Optimus G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
I'd say maybe once every week or two weeks, I'd do it daily, but my laptop can only hold so much :(

Then again, I build stuff pretty randomly, so you might get 2 a week here, 1 a week there, so we'll see :p

Running great so far.

Reactions: ThatKawaiiGuy

Ciloteille

Nov 30, 2010
Portland
How much can it hold? Even my laptop has 2 1tb HDD. And its a awesome cheap one at that.

The real question how much space do you need, to do several updates? And keep them all from start to current?

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
How much can it hold? Even my laptop has 2 1tb HDD. And its a awesome cheap one at that.

The real question how much space do you need, to do several updates? And keep them all from start to current?

Well, UEFI was a jerk, so I had to use Builduntu. And the Builduntu maker max's out the max amount of memory you can give it to 100 gigs.
Mahdi itself is maybe 35
And each of the model builds in about 20 and then (somehow) turns itself into a 200mb zip
I can hold 2 at once since system takes up 9gb
So... Yeah
And I promised the CFX people I would work on that too and CFX took up a buttload of data
So when I do that, expect maybe a week or two with no new builds, and then once I'm done with that, I'll make it for the variants and then get back to Mahdi, and then some HellKat :)

Last edited:
Reactions: iamtha1 and icytrey

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Whenever u have a cfxe build ready for us I will test for u and love this mahdi ROM bro nice work

Thanks, is LED working? Geespr is having that problem, fix is in the way so if it isn't, tell me and I'll give y'all a new build

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
Thanks, is LED working? Geespr is having that problem, fix is in the way so if it isn't, tell me and I'll give y'all a new build

It's working for charging yes haven't Noticed for notifications..

cyberbandit1998

Aug 11, 2010
Clinton TWP
Google Pixel 7
Spoiling me with daily updates. Alright thanks. This ROM rocks on the geeb variant. No problems on this side. But hope geehrc still has problems so we geehc daily updates. J/k :D:beer: thanks for sharing.

ThatKawaiiGuy

Feb 15, 2013
Spoiling me with daily updates. Alright thanks. This ROM rocks on the geeb variant. No problems on this side. But hope geehrc still has problems so we geehc daily updates. J/k :D:beer: thanks for sharing.

No problem, but this whole thing with the kernel and no LED and no pocket mode is driving me nuts, I'm gonna switch kernels until it gets resolved. Geespr gets dailys since I know what's wrong, and can find how to fix it. All the stuff on the variants depends on you guys :)

Also, HellKat looks really good, so I wanna get that running, so this won't be getting updates for maybe a week or so

Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2 :)

Last edited:

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
Best battery life on any 4.4.2 ROM for me so far 4 hrs screen time in a bad reception area... Can't wait to see what I get over the weekend thanks again for sharing!

Reactions: ThatKawaiiGuy

iamtha1

Dec 1, 2012
OK just noticed my first issue... Any app that streams video YouTube.... Netflix.. Etc does not stream the video on wifi... Works on data.. But no wifi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I am digging this right now and I like the feel of it.. Don't let this die man.. Its one awesome ROM believe you me :).

Sent from my Optimus G using Tapatalk

It's my favorite, I won't let it die :)
    Syncing repos again for next update
    Has a nice choice of features and battery is comparable to what I've seen of CM 11.

Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2 :D

New build coming soon

Sent from my Bangin' G on Mahdi 4.4.2 :D
    New build! 0315! In main thread

Sent from my LG-gee using Tapatalk