LG G2 Video Editor - simple theme

Search This thread

iambigsteveo

Jan 17, 2014
Boston
Hey guys and gals,

I was playing around with the video editor and it's really simple but powerful, I really like it. The simple theme meets my needs where the other ones are just too goofy. My only issue with the simple theme is the shadowing effect the simple theme wraps around the edited video. Id rather the video be unaltered other than the splicing and trimming I configured.

At any rate, do any of you know a way around the shadowed visual effect the simple theme applies? I know I could download the video(s) to my computer and use Final Cut Pro to edit them but it's convenient to just do it right on the phone.

Thanks

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Seems like the simple style adds the shading effect automatically so no it can't be removed from it

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

iambigsteveo

Jan 17, 2014
Boston
I wonder what's involved in removing the shading effect. I'm not familiar with Android app development but I'd love it if someone out there with the experience could look in to this.

Sent from my LG G2

GimliTheGreat

Feb 7, 2014
I've managed to use video editor without choosing a style, then I just get my spliced and shortened video with no extra effects, not sure if this helps?

Sent from my LG-D802 using xda app-developers app

joherl86

Feb 10, 2014
Roxas City
G2 Video Editor APK?

Anyone has a APK of this apps?
I really like this video editor because its easy to use for instant editing..

Thank you..:good: