[Q] Debloated Non Tweaked Latest Stock Rom Required

Search This thread

Hate Android Lag

Dec 26, 2012
Raub
does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.

gregbradley

Retired Forum Moderator
does anyone has the rom stated as above for xperia z1? an upload or link is deeply apreciated. im gonna send the link to dwaipayanray95 for android development research. months back i have requested him to mod z1 as i find the z1 android development world is weak. he said the above file is required for him to start his work. dwaipayanray95 produces the mightiest gaming mod i had ever known, bypassing xperia sola's stock restriction to play heavy games & support android jellybean. that's one of the other reason i approached this modding guru.

Just send him a link to any 757 FTF from the mega collection thread. The act of debloating can be done when he cooks the ROM, its just removing some apks

Top Liked Posts