First OF I WANNA THANKS TO THE DEV OF THESE ROM- DEGRUS

THNX TO ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE HIS PROJECT

Code:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
 */

These Rom Can Be Used In All Clone Devices-

Micromax Canvas A240 / Myphone Iceberg/Wiko Darkside

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][JB 4.2.2★][★DEGRUS™ & Megatron007™★][★DARKSIDE COLOUR OS★], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240

Contributors
Megatron007
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Mediatek 6589 @ 1.2 Ghz

Version Information

Created 2014-05-10
Last Updated 2014-05-10

Megatron007

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
l6fuMTF.png

Scripts & Tweaks

* Very smooth, with no lag
* Absolutely full app in the system, it was not removed anything from the original version
* Extremely stable
* Gapps already installed
* Optimized to the maximum
* Adrenaline Engine
* Loopy Smothness
* Geeky Engine
* Net-Fork
* Supremacy
* VelocityTweaks
* SlaidyBoost
* BeatsAudio
* CosmisTweak LightSpeed

Based on the Latest Official ColorOS Rom from Oppo R819T

----Changelog----
Fixed APN default Settings
Fixed 3G Toggle in Network Settings
Added Bravia Engine
Able to remove Carrier Name even using single Sim
Improved Camera App
Removed HDR Function
Added Extra features on Camera
New ColorOS Firmware
Minimal Gapps added

Features:
ColorOS from Oppo
Complete ColorOS features even with Gesture Controls
Light RAM usage
Very good looking ROM
Zipalign
Init.d support
Pre rooted
Busybox
Deodexed
Better battery management

Last edited:

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
pPJ7Tgv.png

Code:
1. Download zip file
2. Put into external/internal sd card
3. Go to TWRP Recovery
4. Wipe data/factory reset
5. Flash the rom zip file
8. Reboot your device

oSS44g8.png

images.jpg

What's Dat :D :p

All Bugs Fixed
YGPS
COMPASS
CALL LOG
INCOMING CALL
RANDOM REBOOTS

HZBowvA.png

Last edited:
Reactions: rufus.reynolds

tiagoclc

Nov 16, 2008
Nevermind.
Can't download from android, only from desktop (OS X)

***Can't find download link...

Sent from my BLU Life View using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

kimezra

Oct 21, 2010
Hello,

I would like to try this rom. but can you please help me.

I tried rooting my MyPhone Agua Iceberg and was successful. However when I updated the SuperSU, the app also ask to update the binary. There's 2 methods: Normal and CWM. When I tried the NORMAL, the binary was not successful so I tried the CWM (I did not install any custom recovery, I am just rooted), so it lead me to the stock recovery. But since I don't know what to do, I just selected, reboot to system.

But after that, all I got was the SYSTEM UI FC so I can't really use the phone.

When I tried to go back to recovery, it showed me the BRICKED sign. I tried to FORCE SHUT DOWN my phone and and booted to phone, It was able to boot to system but I still got the SYSTEM UI FC.

Kindly help what can I do to fix the phone.

Thank you very much

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
Hello,

I would like to try this rom. but can you please help me.

I tried rooting my MyPhone Agua Iceberg and was successful. However when I updated the SuperSU, the app also ask to update the binary. There's 2 methods: Normal and CWM. When I tried the NORMAL, the binary was not successful so I tried the CWM (I did not install any custom recovery, I am just rooted), so it lead me to the stock recovery. But since I don't know what to do, I just selected, reboot to system.

But after that, all I got was the SYSTEM UI FC so I can't really use the phone.

When I tried to go back to recovery, it showed me the BRICKED sign. I tried to FORCE SHUT DOWN my phone and and booted to phone, It was able to boot to system but I still got the SYSTEM UI FC.

Kindly help what can I do to fix the phone.

Thank you very much
Flash Stock Rom Bro :/ No Other Option :)

Reactions: kimezra

kimezra

Oct 21, 2010
Flash Stock Rom Bro :/ No Other Option :)
I'm so happy there's someone who answered my inquiry. May I know where can I download the Stock ROM and how.

I can't access recovery. So does that mean I have no choice but to use ODIN? But I also don't have any idea how to go to the download mode of MyPhone Agua Iceberg.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
I'm so happy there's someone who answered my inquiry. May I know where can I download the Stock ROM and how.

I can't access recovery. So does that mean I have no choice but to use ODIN? But I also don't have any idea how to go to the download mode of MyPhone Agua Iceberg.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Stock Rom - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vp5t9v97e6l9rd/Micromax-A240-S9301-MP-F2F3F5F8-B1-IN-MMX-15-FLASHER-USER.zip

How To Flash The Stock Rom is inside the zip and this is the stock rom for micromax doodle 2 which is the clone of myphone aguaiceberg and i didnt able to found out the stock rom of myphone agua iceberg ..this stockrom will work fine :)

kimezra

Oct 21, 2010
Stock Rom - http://www.mediafire.com/download/6vp5t9v97e6l9rd/Micromax-A240-S9301-MP-F2F3F5F8-B1-IN-MMX-15-FLASHER-USER.zip

How To Flash The Stock Rom is inside the zip and this is the stock rom for micromax doodle 2 which is the clone of myphone aguaiceberg and i didnt able to found out the stock rom of myphone agua iceberg ..this stockrom will work fine :)
Thanks man. I just finished downloading the file as some time. I will try to do it later after work.

I will update you soon with the outcome.

Appreciate the help and time again.

kimezra

Oct 21, 2010
Thanks man. I just finished downloading the file as some time. I will try to do it later after work.

I will update you soon with the outcome.

Appreciate the help and time again.
Hey Bro,

I tried following the instruction from the file you gave me, however I have difficulty about the SP Tools not recognizing my device. I already installed the drivers and the adb and also rebooted my phone. But after turning off my phone and connecting it via usb to the computer, the SP Tool don't recognize my phone. It shows the charging animation only. I tried following the instruction you press volume up or down, still nothing is happening..

Please advise.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Hey Bro,

I tried following the instruction from the file you gave me, however I have difficulty about the SP Tools not recognizing my device. I already installed the drivers and the adb and also rebooted my phone. But after turning off my phone and connecting it via usb to the computer, the SP Tool don't recognize my phone. It shows the charging animation only. I tried following the instruction you press volume up or down, still nothing is happening..

Please advise.

Megatron007

Feb 10, 2013
183.87.243.173 / Mumbai
Hey Bro,

Please advise.

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Hey Bro,

Please advise.
u have to remove the battery and then u have to connect ur it iwll recognize :)

Bhuri25

Nov 5, 2014
Downloading Error !!!!!

Someone please provide with a working download link because the link provided in this thread says file not found .........
Please dev provide with a working download link

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][JB 4.2.2★][★DEGRUS™ & Megatron007™★][★DARKSIDE COLOUR OS★]

First OF I WANNA THANKS TO THE DEV OF THESE ROM- DEGRUS

THNX TO ALLOWING ME TO CONTINUE HIS PROJECT

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

These Rom Can Be Used In All Clone Devices-

Micromax Canvas A240 / Myphone Iceberg/Wiko Darkside

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][JB 4.2.2★][★DEGRUS™ & Megatron007™★][★DARKSIDE COLOUR OS★], ROM for the Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240

Contributors
    Megatron007
    ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Mediatek 6589 @ 1.2 Ghz

Version Information

Created 2014-05-10
    Last Updated 2014-05-10
    pPJ7Tgv.png

Code:
    1. Download zip file
    2. Put into external/internal sd card