Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nelsonoski1972

Mar 26, 2008
In a distant Galaxy with One plus
@Our friends[who are figting for sammy ROMS and CM9]
Come on Guys
We are here because we have bought GS2 and we want to improve the user experience by experimenting and sharing our experiences and views.
We should not allow that pleasant experience to degrade in to a bitter one by having ego-clashes, silly fights and juvenile bickerings like mine is better than your's.
Every one's view should be respected in a common forum and if u don't like some one's view or post, PLEASE IGNORE THAT POST.
Let us pledge ourselves that we will not have a fight again here in this thread.
Peace.

@Surya_mca
Please remove those links.I think they are prohibited here to share.

Reactions: bala_gamer

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
Just sharing a thought, to all the new comers to this thread do you people know guys like ravi, kachru, harsh a, virtualsk, myself, and some other were using Samsung only roms in the past, you people will surely jump into cm9 band wagon one day ( at least a few). If something better is offered than an existing one why not make a wise choice? I'm damn sure everyone liked ics when Google demoed it in g nexus.

Pls do not call Sammy from users as cm9 haters or vice versa.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

nelsonoski1972

Mar 26, 2008
In a distant Galaxy with One plus
Just sharing a thought, to all the new comers to this thread do you people know guys like ravi, kachru, harsh a, virtualsk, myself, and some other were using Samsung only roms in the past, you people will surely jump into cm9 band wagon one day ( at least a few). If something better is offered than an existing one why not make a wise choice? I'm damn sure everyone liked ics when Google demoed it in g nexus.
+1 for that.
This is xda-DEVELOPERS forum.
Here it is every body's right to experiment and share their views.
If u do not like it ignore it.
Do not bash it.
Same thing applies to experimenters.
Do not bash if some body is bashing you.
Simply IGNORE IT.

ImSherlocked

Apr 16, 2011
Pune

Bala I would definitely try cm9 one day. That's not the problem. But, then if like it i'm not gonna come here say sammy roms are ****. People need to have objective opinion on things. Need to stop sprouting non sense like Samsung roms are **** when you can't even argue about it objectively... Anyway that's last post from me about it. It's not worth the time...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

Last edited:

iekansh

Oct 9, 2010
Bala I would definitely try cm9 one day. That's not the problem. But, then if like it i'm not gonna come here say sammy roms are ****. People need to have objective opinion on things. Need to stop sprouting non sense like Samsung roms are **** when you can't even argue about it objectively... Anyway that's last post from me about it. It's not worth the time...

So? big deal if he is calling Samsung rom ****. How does it bother you? It actually isn't worth wasting time pal. Let it go.

ImSherlocked

Apr 16, 2011
Pune
okay so we are allowed to sprout **** in this thread. And all we have to do is ignore it. Fine with me.

And let me try it... Cm9 is ****... Ignore it...

bala_gamer

Recognized Contributor
Mar 29, 2011
Madurai-Chennai
Xiaomi 13
Xiaomi 13 Pro
okay so we are allowed to sprout **** in this thread. And all we have to do is ignore it. Fine with me.

And let me try it... Cm9 is ****... Ignore it...

yeah , ignored :D

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

BTW

SiyahKernel v3.0rc1 is out....!

yeah!! gokhan has worked very hard in fixing the cpu scaling problem , just flashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Discussed with co-mod and we both feel we have giving you guys enough chances. Thread remains locked.
    Absolutely. We cannot constantly monitor or deal with the childishness that goes on in this thread. We gave you several opportunities. Thread closed.
    kachrukamble ; iekansh ; Harsha Raj ; manoj971 ; manojcitc ; bala_gamer ; sam razzy ; safepacket ;adaneam, bala_gamer, Mr.Raviteja, rajarshi10, surya_mca ; ano.cresent, darshanbangre, nelsonoski1972, rocky23, ronhoover88 ; tarunagg ; aashgaur ; spoiltz ; h3llboy911

Check PM

(didn't send to some people who use stock rom like ithehappy and sam)
    Hey guys...

Had pre-ordered at letsbuy.com earlier and paid in full a couple of days back. Just got an e-mail from them informing that my order has been shipped via Aramex, along with the tracking number... and so the countdown begins :D !!

I'm sure there are several members in the same boat as me, and other's who are waiting for the GS2 to show up in stores to pick it up. The thought behind this thread is to have a central repository for all the views & reviews about the phone and share any other info as well.

Looking forward to hearing from all owners about their experience and posting my own in a couple of days as well!

Cheers!