{X10} [Discussion Room] CyanogenMod by Team FreeXperia

Search This thread

kindred7

Jul 13, 2010
Anyone else having trouble with wifi? Im on FXP116 7.2.0 and i notice when i turn wifi on more often them not the network Im trying to connnect to gets disbled.

This only seems to happen on custkm roms though, I dont recall having this problem on stock. Can somone confirm or give a solution?

Sent from my X10i using XDA

princemarcus19

Jan 26, 2011
Bronx,NY
lets be real FXP Saved the x10 Butt lol

Just flashed CM9.0 And Wow ,beside the cam not working(for now) , this Project is Amazing .running smoothed, like everything bout it ,Looking forward to the future progress ,Keep up the work FXP TEAM.

princemarcus19

Jan 26, 2011
Bronx,NY
Very stable

I dying to go up to CM9.
Could you use it as your daily phone?

you can ,
only if you don't mine the cam not working for now and
FB don't sync for me but idc not a biggy for me.

:cool:Just make sure to save you contacts either with ur google account or on sd card cause you won't be able to import them from your sim card or use back up and restore. i had to go back on another rom n save my contacts to sd to get them. :cool:

everything is smoothed on my end thou am sticking with it ,its been 3hrs and i have no problems, if i do get problems i'll let ppl know:)

Reactions: Mugsyfied

rojamama

Apr 16, 2011
Auckalnd
Very Nice - Good ROM

I have Installed this ROM (7.2)

Works everything...

Excellent Work..... Looking forward for ICS.....

Thanks for this ROM...

EquilibriumIX

Aug 23, 2010
Anyone else having trouble with wifi? Im on FXP116 7.2.0 and i notice when i turn wifi on more often them not the network Im trying to connnect to gets disbled.

This only seems to happen on custkm roms though, I dont recall having this problem on stock. Can somone confirm or give a solution?

Sent from my X10i using XDA

Same problem here...It happened earlier too, on other custom ROM-s :( Never on stock...

mauri82

May 7, 2007
Rosario
I'm having problems with wifi (both 115 and 116), sometimes when I turn it on, it doesn't connect or shows me the available networks, and the configuration screen stops responding. I have to turn it off and remove the battery to make work again.
Any idea?
Thanks

macca2011

Jan 24, 2011
Memory drain

Im on CM7.2 116 but lately lots of apps close down on me as I am nearly outta memory. i have tried uninstalling programmes & task killer apps but still way too much memory use.

I use Go Loader if that has impact??...:confused:

Oct 22, 2011
Can someone upload FXP 115 CM9 kernel ? Kernel is not included in 116. I'd like to try FXP116 without having to download FXP 115 ony because of the kernel.

Edit: Found it in Q&A

Thanks to Vasishta Reddy

Last edited:

nanodroid

Nov 18, 2010
Fife,UK
where are the download links? I checked colossus post and the link does not have anything. Where do I get the rom, kernel and whatever I need?

mascote9rc

Apr 18, 2012
Rio Claro
Moto G
Moto G 2014
can i have the LED custom configurations in a zip to try in a stock or other custom rom?
sometime ago i have tested a rom with configuration for every app who uses the LED...
thats one awesome tool 4 our x10, this should be shared with all roms...

RaVe-N

Sep 20, 2010
Has anyone else had trouble installing CM7 FXP 116?
I was on FXP 114, found a link to the 115 kernel and flashed that, but when I went to flash the 116 zip I received "Assert Failed getprop ro.build.device and heaps of similar lines.
I've flashed a different rom (coz 114 would not boot with 115 kernel?) and edited the build prop to make sure it had the right line in there, but it should have already had this with 114 shouldn't it?
Now it's stuck on kernel boot logo. Won't even progress to the ROM boot logo.

:EDIT:
I've since installed clean .71 baseband and stock rom etc... it booted up - installed FXP115 kernel - it booted up but obviously had issues with sensors etc.
reboot and do all the wipes etc. and install FXP116 and it's stuck at kernel boot logo again.
I've left it for 15-20 minutes and still nothing!! WTF do I do now??

:EDIT2:
I've tried downloading the FXP116 zip a couple of times just in case it was a bad dl but it just seems that when you install it it's waaay too quick.
Says installing and the bar appears and it zips right through to complete in a second...

Last edited:

rojamama

Apr 16, 2011
Auckalnd
FXP Kernal version and CM 7.2

Hi,

I installed FXP kernel FXP115 from the following post:

Kernel: X10_FXP115-cm7.2-Kernel.ftf
md5: dec54cb007bedbd4ca2fa096ca6fb96e

I downloaded the FXP116 from the main thread.

I flashed the FXP115 ftf file using flashtool and installed the FXP116 zip using CWM.

Everything works well and I am using for everyday purpose. No problem at all...

Now I just got doubt on the kernel version.

Is there any FXP116 ftf exist?

If yes, anyone can provide link?

P.S: I also read somewhere in this forum FXP115 is the latest ftf file. Is it right?

Any help?

RaVe-N

Sep 20, 2010
Hi,

I installed FXP kernel FXP115 from the following post:

Kernel: X10_FXP115-cm7.2-Kernel.ftf
md5: dec54cb007bedbd4ca2fa096ca6fb96e

I downloaded the FXP116 from the main thread.

I flashed the FXP115 ftf file using flashtool and installed the FXP116 zip using CWM.

As far as I know that's the case and that's also what I've done, but can't get past the kernel boot logo. I've never had this issue with FXP and it's really getting me down... :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

"The only rule of CyanogenMod: You dont ask for ETAs."

Dear All,

This thread is created to separate non development post inside CyanogenMod by Team FreeXperia Development thread and to keep it clean.

What can you post here?
    -Anything related to FXP & CyanogenMod
    -Installation problem
    -Non-FXP kernels for FreeXperia CM
    -possibly bug? (before forwarded to FXP, which its might not from the ROM)
    -problem with installation
    -previous version of FXP release.
    -All noob questions

What you should NOT post in development thread?
    -Thanks, Thank you or +1 (just hit button THANKS if someone else helped you)
    -Reporting the same bug that already been raised (please use/view BUGTRAKER before posting/reply)
    -Reporting bug on previous version (J & Team are development for latest version, not old )(you can post it here)
    -If you plan on downloading new release/the ROM (no need to mention, just download and report the bug)

I hope J / FXP and Team FreeXperia don't mind if i made this thread.

CyanogenMod Development Thread:
    {X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM7.2.0 - FreeXperia Project
    CyanogenMod 7.2 Installation Guide by colossus

{X10}[DEVELOPMENT] - CM9.0 - FreeXperia Project
    CyanogenMod 9.0 Installation Guide by colossus

Official CyanogenMod Website:
    CyanogenMod

If you like to donate:
    FXP paypal

and always hit THANKS to FXP and Team FreeXperia for a great ROM.

Fix for:
    {CM9.0} Unofficial Camera hack/fix. thanks to zdzihu

getprop" error... HERE , THANKS TO Hzu

DATA BUG FIX CM9 Thanks to G-par

uploaded.to working in U.S. Solution. Thanks to TAL333

Now let the discussion begin ;)

Cheers
    3g working on CM9.0 - FXP107 FreeXperia Project rom

Hello guys, i just succeded mobile data to work on CM9.0 - FXP107 FreeXperia Project rom. Here is how:
    Just download from the market HiAPN Global "https://market.android.com/details?id=net.hidroid.hiapn.ml&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsIm5ldC5oaWRyb2lkLmhpYXBuLm1sIl0".
    Open the app.
    Click on DNS Check, read the prompt and then press ok.
    Go to bottom of the page and press change dns to write allowed.
    After that deactivate transmitter ( it is the second button from the top of the same page, after the ping test ) and then again activate transmitter. After a few seconds you sould see the 3G icon over the signal bars.
    Thats it, mobile data is on and running.
    You may need to activate/deactivate transmitter on every restart.
    Hope i helped you, and by the way, excellent work FXP, love my new phone.:D
    Thanks, I've tried it last night with changing ro.product.mode. via PC, then adb push while I was in recovery..I succeeded, but I couldn't find zip on SDCard, so I flashed doomkernel, and now I'm back on Feralab's ROM, but when I have time, I will copy two ROM files on SDcard, one with ro.product.model = x10i and es209ra (but I think it's x10i)..anyway..Thank you ;)..

Cheers :D

Just remove the getprop lines from the updater-script in the .zip.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Hey developers and all others :D.. I'm using Xperia x10i (there is description in my signature - including that I'm on Unlocked Bootloader)

I have a problem..Well, it's about installation of CM9 update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-es209ra-KANG-signed.zip and I have problem with getprop("ro.product.device"==x10i" || getprope("ro.build.product")=="x10i") ||| getprop("ro.build.product")=="x10a" || getprop("ro.product.device"=="es209ra" || getprop("ro.build.product")=="es209ra"
    E:Error in /sdcard/cm9/update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-es209ra-KANG-signed.zip
    (Status 7)
    and I know I have to change those values in /system/build.prop on my phone or in same file in updatexxx.zip file..

I'm asking you and I know someone can help..

So, below are lines from update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-es209ra-KANG-signed.zip

ro.product.model=Xperia X10
    ro.product.brand=SEMC
    ro.product.name=X10i
    ro.product.device=es209ra
    ro.product.board=es209ra

So, Which lines I have to change, so I can install and try this CM9?

Again, remove the first 3 lines from the updater-script in the zip. It's the getprop lines.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

HOW TO FIX ASSERT FAIL (AKA GETPROP ERROR)

Alright, since there are so many people asking the same questions over and over without even trying to do some research (seriously, it took a very few mouse clicks and keyboard typing, because it has been answer thousands of times, or you're just trying to increase your posts count).

Anyways, to fix that "getprop" error, open the zip, and extract the update-script from /META-INF/com/google/android/. Open it with notepad or any other text editors you prefer. And remove the following lines:
    Code:
    assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10i" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "X10i" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "X10a" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "X10a" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "es209ra" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "es209ra" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "es209ra");

And replace the existing updater-script from the zip with the one you just edited.

Yes, you can do this on your phone. I recommend ZArchiver to extract and archive the files(I am not sure if you can extract only one file and replace only one file). Oh, you can also try X-plore File Manager since it opens archives like folders, so you can just navigate to the folder, extract the file, edit it and copy it back into the archive. It should work that way.

Now, don't be lazy and do some research before you keep asking the same thing over and over. Yes, the community serves to help the people but it is very annoying to tell the same thing over and over again.

P.s. @OP, please include this message into the first post, or any other FAQ or Q&A thread for FXP ROMs. Thank you.
    Can any one upload 127 kernel please.:)

Here you go. Unzip it.
    Autorotate 113 7.2 fix

After instaling Cm7.2 113 autorotate did not work..
    113 rom is missing /system/lib/hw/sensors.es209ra.so
    after copying this file from 112 rom into the 113 zip file and reinstalling the rom autorotate works perfectly!! :D