Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Ok cool. So it could be a charger acting up. At any rate, I'm gonna redo the mod just to be safe:p

Same here in V1.0 it occurred to me, only once. BTW, I used the circular battery + 5 bar signal and thus far I'm good. I am now 15 hrs+ with this release. I'll reflash back to stock if really need to.

Sent from my CoreDroid V2.0 HTC One X!

rayford85

May 22, 2011
How do I change number of rows and columns on Sense homescreen? I'd like to have 1 more row.

By editing a few lines in an m10 file inside Rosie apk. Then one edit to an xml in Rosie.apk. currently there is no tool available that can decompile sense 4.0 m10 files. So that mod isn't possible.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Reactions: schriss
Ok cool. So it could be a charger acting up. At any rate, I'm gonna redo the mod just to be safe:p

hey nick, looked at other roms in system ui, and i notice that like every 15% they have a stock batt image or charge image followed by a 15a with the modded one, which you don't in stock rom. maybe this is the culpret.

rayford85

May 22, 2011
hey nick, looked at other roms in system ui, and i notice that like every 15% they have a stock batt image or charge image followed by a 15a with the modded one, which you don't in stock rom. maybe this is the culpret.

I've got it working even better now. Re made all the charge icons, changed charge animation to 1% increments. Just have one graphical glitch to fix tomorrow. Plus our systemUI is way different than other roms. All of ours are completely re written to point at hdpi icons instead of xhdpi icons. This saves tons of time not having to remake 204 battery icons. Should have a complete new style done tomorrow as well.

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Rycon33

Apr 28, 2011
Xiaomi Poco F3
had asked this on coredroid rom thread but i didn't get any answer yet so i'm asking here also, is it possible to have vibration feedback on "app drawer" icon in the dock of Sense home launcher?

sticktaylor

Sep 10, 2011
New Orleans aka NOLA
xdaforums.com
Is there anyone working on a themed whatsapp cd version would love to have that

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA

I have one thats done but it's on my SD Card that's in my Inspire & I gave my Inspire to my nephew whenever I got my One X. I know someone has been asking about it and I forgot to upload it. I'll get the phone from him tomorrow when I see him and upload it to DropBox so I can post it.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD

Last edited:
Reactions: demajoor

beanbean50

Jul 9, 2008
London
has anyone tried @hello00 themes?
i'm using his gmail, contacts and youtube (he is working on phone and browser for us)
they tie in perfectly with the coredroid theme :D

demajoor

Mar 28, 2012
oosterhout
I have one thats done but it's on my SD Card that's in my Inspire & I gave my Inspire to my nephew whenever I got my One X. I know someone has been asking about it and I forgot to upload it. I'll get the phone from him tomorrow when I see him and upload it to DropBox so I can post it.

Sent from my HTC One X using XDA Premium HD
thx looking forward to it

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
New Backgrounds

I've made some app drawer backgrounds, when I have some time I will upload. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• Wood_Blue.jpg
    Wood_Blue.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 104
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts