[Q] Infinite boot loop by wiping cache and dalvik with TWRP

Search This thread

tototony12

Jan 9, 2014
Hello XDA Forum friends

I'm new at the forum but I want to know if someone can help me

I wiped the cache and dalvik with the TWRP app on my SM-P600, and now it just have and infinite boot loop. What I refer with that it's it just restart and restart but android doesn't start.

Any reply will be appreciate. :D

kkretch

Jan 1, 2013
near Pittsburgh
Hello XDA Forum friends

I wiped the cache and dalvik with the TWRP app on my SM-P600, and now it just have and infinite boot loop. What I refer with that it's it just restart and restart but android doesn't start.

Can you get back into TWRP and prior to this issue did you make a full backup with TWRP?

Can you get into download mode?

Last edited:
Reactions: tototony12

vincex86

Jan 14, 2014
After many hours of stress I did it, the problem was I didn't have fully installed the TWRP, I install the rest via ODIN and it work.
Thank you! Your help it's so appreciated!

Could you please share how you did it?
Mine is infinitely looping aswell and I can't seem to stop it. It just keeps booting and booting. Odin doesn't recognize it either..

milehighxr

Nov 25, 2013
Same boat here, loaded latest TWRP for my device, and then allowed TWRP to root device. Tried to start device to android, and it went into infinite reboot loop. I can boot to TWRP or download mode only.

Linuxmon

Jan 21, 2011
Lexington, KY
If this is similar to my bootloop; I had to remove the back of my Note (P605) to carefully disconnect the battery, then plug it back in, stopping the bootloop and turning the note off. This allowed me to then use vol and power key to go into download mode and use adb/fastboot to fix TWRP with the correct version. In my case 3.1.1 that davidmueller13 has created for my P605. But I think this version may not work on P600. So TWRP 3.0.2 (?) may be the one you need.
Linuxmon

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello XDA Forum friends

Can you get back into TWRP and prior to this issue did you make a full backup with TWRP?

Can you get into download mode?

No I can't because I can't start Android and I do this with the TWRP application. :crying:

What about holding down Power button and Vol Down at same time to get into download mode?