[Q] compatible rom for karbonn smart tab 3 blade

Search This thread

xda.supratim

Feb 15, 2013
Greetings to All,

I have got this 7 inch tablet that goes by the name "karbonn smart tab 3 blade".
This has neuclear evb board with ingenic cross kernel.
It features ics 4.0.4. However I am looking for a way
to backup the stock rom and also looking for other compatible rom if there is any.

The reason is that the stock rom is incapable of using video and voice feature in google talk. I know there are other softwares capable
of doing that but the major pain is that the google plus app has stopped working. It started going in a never ending login loop and then
it simply crashed. This crash happened after I installed a non stock talk apk :(.

Any help with the backup process and compatible rom is highly appreciated.

tbiwalkar

Mar 4, 2014
Kalyan
OnePlus 2
OnePlus 5
JB Sucks

Greetings to All,

I have got this 7 inch tablet that goes by the name "karbonn smart tab 3 blade".
This has neuclear evb board with ingenic cross kernel.
It features ics 4.0.4. However I am looking for a way
to backup the stock rom and also looking for other compatible rom if there is any.

The reason is that the stock rom is incapable of using video and voice feature in google talk. I know there are other softwares capable
of doing that but the major pain is that the google plus app has stopped working. It started going in a never ending login loop and then
it simply crashed. This crash happened after I installed a non stock talk apk :(.

Any help with the backup process and compatible rom is highly appreciated.

DId u find any? cause I updayed to jelly bean and it hangs like hell and has loads of bugs!