HELP

Search This thread
F

falalalala

I was originally on MK2 and decided to take the upgrade + root to NC2. After missing Hyperdrive for some time I downgraded back to MK2 via Surge's method and flashed Hyperdrive. I then upgraded to NC5 from Surge's instructions and everything worked well. Today I flashed through SS 3.72 the dark themed play store in the theme and apps section and my wifi stopped working. I edited the build prop to try and fix it but that did not work. So I rebooted and entered SS 3.72, wiped data/cache/dalvik cache, and restored a backup of NC5 to regain wifi. It failed because it couldn't mount the system? And now I am stuck in safestrap.....I tried to do the uprgrade to NC5 again but it went into a bootloop. And I don't have the files on my sd card to downgrade to MK2. The only thing I can think of to do now is to odin to stock unrooted NC5, downgrade back to MK2 and then upgrade to NC5....any suggestions?
Edit: Flashed stock unrooted NC5 successfully in odin

Last edited:

mcbeat257

May 8, 2014
Fairfax
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I was originally on MK2 and decided to take the upgrade + root to NC2. After missing Hyperdrive for some time I downgraded back to MK2 via Surge's method and flashed Hyperdrive. I then upgraded to NC5 from Surge's instructions and everything worked well. Today I flashed through SS 3.72 the dark themed play store in the theme and apps section and my wifi stopped working. I edited the build prop to try and fix it but that did not work. So I rebooted and entered SS 3.72, wiped data/cache/dalvik cache, and restored a backup of NC5 to regain wifi. It failed because it couldn't mount the system? And now I am stuck in safestrap.....I tried to do the uprgrade to NC5 again but it went into a bootloop. And I don't have the files on my sd card to downgrade to MK2. The only thing I can think of to do now is to odin to stock unrooted NC5, downgrade back to MK2 and then upgrade to NC5....any suggestions?
Edit: Flashed stock unrooted NC5 successfully in odin

I would definitely go for a full wipe if it cannot mount the system properly. Here is the link:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2578209