[Q] Hard brick ?

Search This thread

teamreidy48

Jul 22, 2010
Im at a loss i tried to do the voodoo lag fix and it did not work right so i tried to clockwork recovery and restore my nandroid back up and it gets stuck at lost&found or at halgps_config. So i have tried to odin back to stock and ive used the original files and the ji6 files aqnd all i can get to is the stick together and then galaxy s screen after that it will go blank and only the backlight on the bottom keys lights up. Odin always shows pass and works correctly am i missing something or is it really fubar thankd for any help..

Thegreat520

Sep 11, 2010
Ok so you can get it to download mode correct? If so get the rom from eugene froyo that doesnt brick and the true stock rom run the froyo rom thru odin first then your gonna get an error message that ok pull the battery and put it back in download mode get ready to flash the true stock rom but on odin you have to click repartion on the top left then click start all good aftet that let me know how it works k

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA App

deecampp

Jul 20, 2010
I did this same thing, but I can't get into download mode. Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!

aaron1992

Aug 23, 2010
are you doing it the way like take your batt out, put your batt in, hold both volume buttons and plugging in usb cable? that takes you right to DL mode, but odin doesnt always recognize it so you might have to unplug and plug it back in.

deecampp

Jul 20, 2010
I don't know where my head is at. I just wasn't using the correct steps to get into download mode. Its working fine now. Thanks for your help!

teamreidy48

Jul 22, 2010
did the eugene froyo and then to stock and i dont know how but it worked like a charm only thing different is i got an error when i had repartition checked for stock rom but i unchecked it and bingo just like new thanks for the help these forums rock!!!!