[DISCONTINUED] imilka's AOSP ICS v08 [IMM76D/4.0.4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

phanitej

Nov 7, 2010
Hyderabad
msged imilka last night and worked out that i will make 1 post and put my mods there and he will link to that post in OP so here goes :p

as with everyone else on here, flash at your own risk!
yes these mods work with v01 v02 and v03 so have fun :p

Instructions: flash via CWM, reboot.

Battery Mod: DOWNLOAD
(battery mod v1) (battery mod v2) (battery mod v2.1) (battery mod v3a) (battery mod v3b) (v3b+rubik transitions) (v3b+chaos transitions) (back to stock)
Screenshots:
V1 - V2 - V3a - V3b - v3b+rubik - v3b+chaos
quick zip to give you a nicer battery in system bar+more.

Capacitive Buttons: DOWNLOAD (disable) (enable)
disables the use of the MENU and BACK keys *use for tablet mode or softkeys enabled* stops from accidently pushing these buttons. *this does NOT deal with the button backlight.*

Updates:

03/01/2012 - added 2 versions of transitions with v3b battery mod. thanks to "thepsyntyst" over at rootz for his hard work!
02/28/2012 - Battery Mod v3a+b up! #added soft key mod as well incase you use tablet mode/softkeys gives it a nice touch :p
02/27/2012 - Battery Mod v2.1 up! #fixed settings fc in tablet mode *THANKS bnapalm*
02/27/2012 - Battery Mod v2 up!
DO we have a battery mod for v6??

crawlgsx

Jun 21, 2007
Maine, USA
Angry Birds in Space working for anyone with AOSP? I can get as far as picking the level it starts a movie and then it gets stuck at a black screen.

inspire85

Jan 4, 2011
Singapore
Guys i realise the SOD occurs mostly when the battery level is ard 50% and the phone is left sleeping for some time. My phone didn't have any SOD when the battery is near 100% and left overnight.

drashish36

May 28, 2009
New Delhi
The Camera app in V2 was having settings buttons in a kind of circular fashion... above the camera click button....:D:D

this comes automatically in the tablet mode but not in the phone mode...
any1 now wat to edit to get the setting options like dis in the phone mode?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:

Mister_Mxyzptlk

Dec 5, 2011
Louisville, KY
I apologize if this has been answered and I overlooked it, but what exactly is the issue preventing recorded video from being saved with this build?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts