[Q] hibernation mode?

Search This thread

spidasense

Feb 19, 2013
I was wondering if there is a way to put my tf700 tablet in hibernation mode so I can basically completely turn the tablet off or hibernate it with minimal battery and electronic usage and then quickly boot it up again? my question is similar to the thread linked below. I have a custom carrying case for my tablet and although it works really well, it holds my tablet right on top of my spine which I can only imagine how the emf is affecting my nervous system in that area. I would like to be able to minimze emf on my tablet when im holding it on my back without having to turn it completely off because it takes forever to turn on. please let me know if you guys know of an app or way to do this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980752

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
I was wondering if there is a way to put my tf700 tablet in hibernation mode so I can basically completely turn the tablet off or hibernate it with minimal battery and electronic usage and then quickly boot it up again? my question is similar to the thread linked below. I have a custom carrying case for my tablet and although it works really well, it holds my tablet right on top of my spine which I can only imagine how the emf is affecting my nervous system in that area. I would like to be able to minimze emf on my tablet when im holding it on my back without having to turn it completely off because it takes forever to turn on. please let me know if you guys know of an app or way to do this

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1980752

Set wifi off when the tablet goes into screen off low power.
Turn GPS off too.

spidasense

Feb 19, 2013
Set wifi off when the tablet goes into screen off low power.
Turn GPS off too.

thanks for the suggestion. would anyone with a geiger counter maybe check the emf coming off of a tf700 with wifi off, gps off, basically everything off except the actual device? that would be awesome. im pretty paranoid when it comes to emf ha

sbdags

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I don't think that turning wifi off changes the level of radioactivity of the TF700.

I doubt anything changes the level of radioactivity! It's clearly not radioactive. ;) A geiger counter will just register background radiation.....

Anyway - once the tab is sleeping it is doing that unless something wakes it. After a period of time it will go into a deep sleep.

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
Today's devices hardly emit anything dangerous.
Just walking outside bombards us with emissions from so many sources.
Stay away from airports, cell towers, wifi routers, police\fire vehicles, plasma tvs, microwave ovens, nuclear power plants, other people on mobile phones...

Time for the tinfoil hats and breastplating :)

_that

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 2, 2012
I doubt anything changes the level of radioactivity! It's clearly not radioactive. ;)

How do you know? :)

But a geiger counter would be a nice addition to the built-in sensors - measure motion, light, magnetism, and now also *radiation* with your mobile device! Maybe a new product idea for eastern Japan... :cyclops:

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
How do you know? :)

But a geiger counter would be a nice addition to the built-in sensors - measure motion, light, magnetism, and now also *radiation* with your mobile device! Maybe a new product idea for eastern Japan... :cyclops:

How do I know? It's obvious. Well I majored in physics but other than that background it doesn't contain any radioactive materials..... All substances emit some degree of radioactivity but not at the levels that are in any way dangerous.

Funnily enough when I was in Japan last month they now sell add on geiger counters for iphones.... Didn't see any for androids though :eek:

sbdags

Jun 24, 2007
Kenilworth, Coventry
OnePlus 9 Pro
I have done a quick look up on 'bioenergetics' which is what the op is concerned about. It is a philosophy not a science and I do not believe he needs to be concerned with how the transformer handles electro magnetic field radiation if he turns off all radios and puts the device to sleep with auto sync turned off as it will enter a deep sleep soon enough.

I also think he is blasted with more emf radiation daily just being alive and can't avoid it. My advice is buy a gauss meter, take some readings and come back with actual facts to support your theory.

He has also confused radiation with radioactivity. You don't heed a geiger counter you need a gauss meter.

Last edited: