Can't s-off

Search This thread

spitfire2425

Jun 12, 2012
Narnia
After trying for hours to s-off, I have nothing to show for it. My boot loader is unlocked and I'm on 1.56 with viperone. I've tried firewater and rumrunner and neither have given me anything.
Firewater just gives the whelp message for whatever reason and rumrunner just runs through the 8 things and says reboot and run again and it keeps doing the same thing.
What has worked for you guys? The last time I did this I was able to use revone but now I have a new One that I got from at&t warranty.

Devilish_Angel

Nov 15, 2012
After trying for hours to s-off, I have nothing to show for it. My boot loader is unlocked and I'm on 1.56 with viperone. I've tried firewater and rumrunner and neither have given me anything.
Firewater just gives the whelp message for whatever reason and rumrunner just runs through the 8 things and says reboot and run again and it keeps doing the same thing.
What has worked for you guys? The last time I did this I was able to use revone but now I have a new One that I got from at&t warranty.

... FireWater has been known best for 1.56 hboot. You should try some more even if you are already tired of doing that. Never let the device sleep during the process cuz it asks for superuser permissions many times. Even if this doesnt help, download another copy of Firewater and then try again :good: ...

nateboi81

Jul 25, 2010
Melbourne
If Firewater says whelp this sucks Firewater won't work blah blah then no amount of changing roms will help. You're stuck

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app