[THE] UDPATE 27.11.08 : Zitoun Dirty Paper (More than 20 000 Downloads!)

Search This thread

urkinduhdorky

Mar 1, 2009
THANKS! NICE NICE!

i have one problem though...how come whenever i slide out my keyboard..landscape mode on the screen seemed to be messep up...it doesnt show the icons that a regular theme would have ...? like it cuts out half the screen also..

Last edited:

robertduh

Mar 4, 2009
ummm

so hi!!!! i was wondering if anyone knows how to get the backgroud by itself... bcoz i installed the theme but i had a previous background image and now the theme image is not there and i would like to have the complete set.... so thank you if you do... like where to go and stuff thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

be0ne

Sep 4, 2008
Paris
Select the wallpaper included

so hi!!!! i was wondering if anyone knows how to get the backgroud by itself... bcoz i installed the theme but i had a previous background image and now the theme image is not there and i would like to have the complete set.... so thank you if you do... like where to go and stuff thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

In the TF3D, go to settings > Wallpaper > just select one of the two wallpapers included in the theme (the light grey or dark grey one) :D

harleyguy1995

Apr 25, 2009
im having problems here... i just got my phone.. and im trying to get the dirty paper theme on... how do i do it... could someone give me step by step instructions on what i have to do please... thanks guys

by the way its the sprint htc diamond

calshamus

Apr 28, 2009
Installed the link below to a new HTC Fuze from AT&T:

Single file Dirty Paper Theme collection (v0.31 + dialer skin + calculator skin) 2786kb
http://rapidshare.com/files/18956096...Collection.cab

Everything is good except for the following:

1. All TF3D backgrounds are white, setting a wallpaper (from my pictures) in TF3D Settings only changes Home background not any others. Setting the background for the home page, is lost on reboot. The is no light and dark background images to select from as discussed in this thread.

2. Clock is not showing with dirty pages look...still default clock. Well the font is changed, but the clock background images are not showing.

Maybe setting the wall paper only does change the Home background and not Contacts/Calendar/Weather/etc., please clarify. Appreciate a link on how to change those other backgrounds as well if needed to be done manually to fix...thanks.

Maybe the images that came with the theme are somewhere other than /My Documents/My Pictures?

Not sure what's up with the clock issue, maybe not compatible .cab for HTC Fuze? Again, font is showing just not the paper images for clock background.

Thanks in advance to any who care to take the time to reply.

Cal

Last edited:

baysauce

Jan 10, 2008
Weather issue when adding location

dont know if this happend to anyone else but USA isnt in any of the country options for weather or did i miss it?...

acd004

May 21, 2009
how to install?

Im new at this, and i want to download this theme to my htc touch pro. is this possible? and if so how do i download it to my phone? and also, will it be in a different language like the pictures?

thankss!

xguerox

Apr 26, 2009
The Best

Thanks Zitoun. By far one of if not the best looking theme I have seen. I have it installed and am loving it.