What is the best ROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
What do you think is the best ROM for 4.4.2 Samsung Galaxy S4 on T-Mobile? I'm tired of CM11

No.

This type of thread is not permitted on XDA. Period.

There is no 'best' rom. There is only the rom that is best for you. Only you can decide what is best for your needs and taste. Everyone else's opinions are meaningless in this regard.

Read the development threads (you just need to read the first post to see what's in each ROM) and pick a few that sound interesting. Then try a few out for a couple days. See which ones you like better. On XDA you are expected to do your own research. Doing this is an invaluable learning experience that we wouldn't dare deprive you of.

As such, "What is the best ROM" threads are explicitly not permitted on XDA.

serio22

Jul 1, 2012
Houston
Why is there a new thread asking this everyday? ? find the answer yourself

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Kriptik210

May 21, 2013
Crystal River
Before this gets locked, try Insane Kitkat. I'm not saying it is "the best ROM" but it IS an awesome one ;)

Sent from my Insane s4

Dont forget to titty slap that thank you button ;)

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
Before this gets locked, try Insane Kitkat. I'm not saying it is "the best ROM" but it IS an awesome one ;)

Sent from my Insane s4

Responding with a rom suggestion is counter productive to making these threads stop. Its also giving no useful information. "Its awesome" is just an opinion with no substance and is exactly what xda doesn't want these threads to become.

Sent from your phone. You should be more careful where you leave that thing.

PanchoPlanet

Oct 15, 2011
Crooklyn
Bacardi Oakheart is the best rum.

...... Oops thought you said best rum.!
But it is pretty awesome. !!!

Pp. ;)

Sent from my Touchwiz device that never forgets apps.

Kriptik210

May 21, 2013
Crystal River
Responding with a rom suggestion is counter productive to making these threads stop. Its also giving no useful information. "Its awesome" is just an opinion with no substance and is exactly what xda doesn't want these threads to become.

I know. I WAS just giving my opinion. I figured I could just point him in a good direction. I'm sorry and it won't happen again, good sir :cool:

Sent from my Insane s4

Reactions: usnbrendon

Skipjacks

Nov 1, 2011
Baltimore
I know. I WAS just giving my opinion. I figured I could just point him in a good direction. I'm sorry and it won't happen again, good sir :cool:

Sent from my Insane s4

Again....what is a good direction for you might be an awful direction for someone else. That is why these opinion threads are not permitted.

Kriptik210

May 21, 2013
Crystal River
Pointing someone in a direction that leads to a good stable ROM with great support from the Dev and members is a great direction. You dont have to egg this on, bro. We know these threads aren't permitted on XDA and I was just trying to help the dude.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ragnar

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 11, 2011
Valhalla
XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
Thread Closed

EFM

Have a great day!

Reactions: Skipjacks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Insane s4

XDA is a development site not a support site. As such members are expected to do the research, read through the development threads and decide what is BEST for them. The only results that would be posted here are what each member has found to be BEST for them by experimentation based on their phone/usage/setup/apps/signal strength. Please take the time to read through those development threads to learn all about the software you are about to drastically alter your very expensive device with.
    Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your cooperation.
    Thread Closed

EFM

Have a great day!