[DeV]Dash-M_RC2|Flaming Speed..Revivies Battery..more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Hello People
At Begining I have to say That
"Dash-Mod has a great part Which Based on FREEX by zeeplinrox Really thanks zeep for Your free x That says "Used Ram Isnt bad and might be better Than Unused ' i confirm';)
And ..
Iam glad to present you dash mod rc2 fixing bugs with 4.4.x Introducing:
-Dash-M-RC2: The main file which had a great part to kill lag,and gives u smooth , better preformance ,a Die Hard Battery (Stayed With my Tassve for 6 Hours of hard working With 3G On ,used bluetooth,played games and more(it deserves a try)),improves sd speed ,screen sinsevity ..scorling , img quality ,network preformance and more....
-DM_BuildPropTweeks:adds a set of build.prop usefull tweeks that Reduces boot time alot and have a part in scorling preformance, img quality and more + Ihave added a feauture to that tool which Backs up ur current build.prop file in folder called "Dash" in your sd root so if you got proplems after flashing build.prop tweeks
U can replace it with the Backed up build.prop via aroma file manager/adb/zip..etc.
-DM_CacheTweek: Improves cache preformance and helpfull for those who have proplems in cache as it Joins Dalvik.Cache into Cache(if cache is enough to hold it).
-DM_undocache: From its name it undo what CacheTweek has done For Who Had Proplems after apllying it like FCs..
-Uninstaler_RC2: Removes Every Thing Done By Dash-M-RC2

Lets Talk More About "Dash-M-RC2:
That Incudes :-
-Android Treminal ( will be used latter in instructions)
-Dash Binaris
+Init.d Tweeks Including
-12Dash_zipaligndata: Zipalligns data every 24 hrs -11Dash_zipalign:zipallign system every 24 hrs
-10Dash_touchscreen:improves touch sensevity
-09Dash_sqlite_optimize: _optimizes Apps Databases
-08Dash_sd: Configures sd speed and sets read ahed to 2048
-07Dash_netwroktweeks: Some improvements to networks
-06Dash_mainfree: Configures your device for Hardest multitasking
-05Dash_cleaner:Cleanes Unnessecary ..tmp..thumb etc(safe wont touch sd)
-04Dash_cache: Included In DM_CacheTweeks That is meant to Move DalvikCache into Cache
-03Dash_boot:_Does some cleanes and improvements during boot -02Dash_batteryceleb:Celebrates battery -01Dash_battery : Die Hard Battery Mod
-Syctel.tweeks: A Part Of DieHard Battery And Nwtwork Improvements

+Entropy Bins:
To Activate rngd/entropy go to triminal and write
Code:
su
Dash
Dissactivate
Code:
su
Undash
Check if Dash Is Running Correctly
Code:
su
Dash-M

Note For KK 4.4.x users it depends on luck For Cache and build.prop tweeks works on some phones but not on others .

Instructions
-Flash Dash-M-RC2 (Must)
-Flash DM_BuildPropTweeks (Optinal)
-Flash DM_CacheTweek (Optinal)

Terms Of Sharing
Wanna share??
-U can share it but dont give download links Just Link to That Thread And They Come To Download it from here

Wanna Include In Your Rom?
-u can ,but give me a credit and Link to That Thread

DownloaDS-Official Thread

Last edited:

Mohamed Yaser

Nov 29, 2013
Screen shots of Hard Tasking and harder Task manager(stock) on a low specification Phone i wont be Lier if i told it never laged
vy8ezejy.jpg

atabu9et.jpg

Reactions: Devo.Dev
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello People
    At Begining I have to say That
    "Dash-Mod has a great part Which Based on FREEX by zeeplinrox Really thanks zeep for Your free x That says "Used Ram Isnt bad and might be better Than Unused ' i confirm';)
    And ..
    Iam glad to present you dash mod rc2 fixing bugs with 4.4.x Introducing:
    -Dash-M-RC2: The main file which had a great part to kill lag,and gives u smooth , better preformance ,a Die Hard Battery (Stayed With my Tassve for 6 Hours of hard working With 3G On ,used bluetooth,played games and more(it deserves a try)),improves sd speed ,screen sinsevity ..scorling , img quality ,network preformance and more....
    -DM_BuildPropTweeks:adds a set of build.prop usefull tweeks that Reduces boot time alot and have a part in scorling preformance, img quality and more + Ihave added a feauture to that tool which Backs up ur current build.prop file in folder called "Dash" in your sd root so if you got proplems after flashing build.prop tweeks
    U can replace it with the Backed up build.prop via aroma file manager/adb/zip..etc.
    -DM_CacheTweek: Improves cache preformance and helpfull for those who have proplems in cache as it Joins Dalvik.Cache into Cache(if cache is enough to hold it).
    -DM_undocache: From its name it undo what CacheTweek has done For Who Had Proplems after apllying it like FCs..
    -Uninstaler_RC2: Removes Every Thing Done By Dash-M-RC2

Lets Talk More About "Dash-M-RC2:
    That Incudes :-
    -Android Treminal ( will be used latter in instructions)
    -Dash Binaris
    +Init.d Tweeks Including
    -12Dash_zipaligndata: Zipalligns data every 24 hrs -11Dash_zipalign:zipallign system every 24 hrs
    -10Dash_touchscreen:improves touch sensevity
    -09Dash_sqlite_optimize: _optimizes Apps Databases
    -08Dash_sd: Configures sd speed and sets read ahed to 2048
    -07Dash_netwroktweeks: Some improvements to networks
    -06Dash_mainfree: Configures your device for Hardest multitasking
    -05Dash_cleaner:Cleanes Unnessecary ..tmp..thumb etc(safe wont touch sd)
    -04Dash_cache: Included In DM_CacheTweeks That is meant to Move DalvikCache into Cache
    -03Dash_boot:_Does some cleanes and improvements during boot -02Dash_batteryceleb:Celebrates battery -01Dash_battery : Die Hard Battery Mod
    -Syctel.tweeks: A Part Of DieHard Battery And Nwtwork Improvements

+Entropy Bins:
    To Activate rngd/entropy go to triminal and write
    Code:
    su
    Dash
    Dissactivate
    Code:
    su
    Undash
    Check if Dash Is Running Correctly
    Code:
    su
    Dash-M

Note For KK 4.4.x users it depends on luck For Cache and build.prop tweeks works on some phones but not on others .

Instructions
    -Flash Dash-M-RC2 (Must)
    -Flash DM_BuildPropTweeks (Optinal)
    -Flash DM_CacheTweek (Optinal)

Terms Of Sharing
    Wanna share??
    -U can share it but dont give download links Just Link to That Thread And They Come To Download it from here

Wanna Include In Your Rom?
    -u can ,but give me a credit and Link to That Thread

DownloaDS-Official Thread
    Great work,amazing tweaks.
    Phone is not lagging at 40mb ram also.

post to official thread please
    Screen shots of Hard Tasking and harder Task manager(stock) on a low specification Phone i wont be Lier if i told it never laged
    vy8ezejy.jpg

atabu9et.jpg