Headset volume not very loud

Search This thread

stagejuan

Sep 14, 2009
So I picked up my LG3 for sprint over the weekend. Loving the phone so far, coming from a HTC one M7. Definitely prefer the G3 in every aspect however one thing I noticed is the headset volume is not as loud. Which sucks because I use my phone at the gym and it's a big difference from the HTC one. Is there an app that you guys would recommend to solve this issue? I saw someone mention the Beats Audio app, but can't seem to find it...

OR am I stuck until we can get a root and load a kernel to fix this?

Ambastic

Aug 25, 2010
So I picked up my LG3 for sprint over the weekend. Loving the phone so far, coming from a HTC one M7. Definitely prefer the G3 in every aspect however one thing I noticed is the headset volume is not as loud. Which sucks because I use my phone at the gym and it's a big difference from the HTC one. Is there an app that you guys would recommend to solve this issue? I saw someone mention the Beats Audio app, but can't seem to find it...

Which headset/earbuds are you using?
Which music player are you using?

I use PowerAmp for Android (I also purchased the unlocker).
This app has hands down the best equalizer/booster/settings for any aspect of listening to music.
Try the free version, if it has solved your problem you may consider buying the unlocker.

Hope this has helped you out

Reactions: stevemiddie

stagejuan

Sep 14, 2009

This app has hands down the best equalizer/booster/settings for any aspect of listening to music.
Try the free version, if it has solved your problem you may consider buying the unlocker.

Thanks Man,

I can use the stock music player it comes with since it has an equalizer as well and noticed it does make it louder. However, I mostly stream through soundcloud and so the equalizer doesn't have an effect on that.

raw2000j

Aug 3, 2007
Yea it sucks i got skullcandy navigators and not even poweramp sounds good but after its rooted I can modify sound file and install viper like my s5 and then it will pump.

J0hn78

Oct 6, 2013
ViperAudioooo

Yea it sucks i got skullcandy navigators and not even poweramp sounds good but after its rooted I can modify sound file and install viper like my s5 and then it will pump.

You can change all the audio settings using ViperAudio search XDA and you will find the page, i have used this and doubles the volume and clarity, must have android mod..

Reactions: CottonCreeper

xxxda13

Jul 9, 2014
I am using klipsh ear buds and they are super loud. Hurts my ears to go past about 75%. And I don't have sensitive ears either. I have a jl w7 13.5 which blasts my ears about 2 hours a day

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ViperAudioooo

You can change all the audio settings using ViperAudio search XDA and you will find the page, i have used this and doubles the volume and clarity, must have android mod..
    Wish I could but cant root yet [emoji30]
    Root

Wish I could but cant root yet [emoji30]

no towel root for you?? that sucks