[Theme] [3/28/11] Nitro Vivid v1.0 - Tested with Super Clean

Search This thread

nitroglycerine33

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2010
IA
Welcome to Nitro Vivid 1.0 - Tested on Super Clean

This theme is a spin off of some of my other themes and with a lot of color. A lot of the launcher images are from manup in this theme.

Features:
Full Black UI with custom menus and launchers on nearly every icon (manup and myself)
Superclean 2.9.2 battery
Modded gingerbread dialer (tabs taken from nitsuj's Sense)
Blacked out Contacts from NitroDark
Blacked out mms app (kenesis)
Black Google Talk
Black Google Voice
Settings menu icons HTC style
Calendar highlights green (nitsuj's sense, landscape modded by me)
Themed widgets (voice, talk, search, facebook, twitter, launcherpro widgets)
Themed launcherpro (yes it is the old version for now)
Custom drop downs and buttons
Overall just quite a few windows, icons, launchers modded and cleaned up.
Just as the title suggests. Everything is just vivid!
Themed android keyboard and swype
Swype keyboard layout from thatdudebutch
Green tracer and glow added to swype
Custom bootanimation (not sure where from)
Wallpapers are included if anyone wants it. (sdcard/nitrowallpapers)
Mashups of all sorts of stuff

Items working on:
Themed phone.apk
New pull down/toggles
New signal strength
New buttons
Add some more detail so that it is more complete
themed mms

Download v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?sxux57fzxiye10w

I have posted an attachment at the bottom with an updated launcherpro 0.8.4 for this theme. Remove the old one with rootexplorer and drop this one in system/app which is the same location as the previous version.

If you would like the stock android keyboard instead of the dark black and blue flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/?f3fxk4uupd8h4cy

If you like my work or I helped you out please feel free to donate to my coffee fund!
Donate: http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3247702

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2,278
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 1,905
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,794
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 1,524
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,481
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1,327
  • LauncherPro-0.8.4.0.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 172
Last edited:

hd0120

Nov 17, 2009
Can I please have the wallpapers?
Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

thefunkbot

Oct 9, 2010
Birmingham
is the title intended to be sarcastic? You call it vivid but under the features i see a lot of things themed to be black lol. looks good though.

MSHancock

Nov 24, 2010
North Carolina
is the title intended to be sarcastic? You call it vivid but under the features i see a lot of things themed to be black lol. looks good though.

Its vivid compared to his other great themes. This is a great one as well. Ever wonder why people stop makeing themes? Because when they make them and for the most part everyone likes it, there is always one person that has to be a smart ass about it one way or another. I'm sure the devs get sick of the crappy post about work they are doing for FREE! just saying

agsded

Aug 23, 2010
Hey, I'm really digging this one a lot ...

I have a couple of suggestions.....

The new version of launcher pro is on the market, 84 I think it is...

One of the themes I've played with.....maybe a few versions ago of either superdark or nitrodark had these cool nifty colored icons in the pulldown menu that I think would match this concept.....

I really like the themed launcher pro setup, just adds to the cool factor and it works right without me having to reenter my registration key for the plus parts, I guess its stored in a setting on sdcard, but its cool nonetheless

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

nitroglycerine33

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2010
IA

One of the themes I've played with.....maybe a few versions ago of either superdark or nitrodark had these cool nifty colored icons in the pulldown menu that I think would match this concept.....

I really like the themed launcher pro setup, just adds to the cool factor and it works right without me having to reenter my registration key for the plus parts, I guess its stored in a setting on sdcard, but its cool nonetheless

I am actually going to to change the notification bar to the one from superdark that I also used in my NitroDark theme in some of the earlier versions. I have an updated launcherpro for this version if anyone wants it. I am going through and updating the launcherpro's that I use in my themes right now. I will post a zip if anyone wants it in the original post in about 5-10 minutes.

Reactions: agsded

sfd0124

Feb 25, 2011
Thanks again for another great theme. Nice job!

Vyvid

Mar 28, 2011
And here I thought this theme was going to be based on me.... :p

Love it.

Sent from a SuperClean Galaxy far, far away.

Last edited:

mrtonee

Mar 20, 2011
Burlington N.C.
newbe here i just have to say you do great work keep it up, one question how do i install the laucherpro file you have under nitro to my phone simple steps please just learning lol also i installed your honeycomb theme i love it but if i wanted to install a different theme all i have to do is flash the second theme correct??

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Nitro Vivid 1.0 - Tested on Super Clean

This theme is a spin off of some of my other themes and with a lot of color. A lot of the launcher images are from manup in this theme.

Features:
    Full Black UI with custom menus and launchers on nearly every icon (manup and myself)
    Superclean 2.9.2 battery
    Modded gingerbread dialer (tabs taken from nitsuj's Sense)
    Blacked out Contacts from NitroDark
    Blacked out mms app (kenesis)
    Black Google Talk
    Black Google Voice
    Settings menu icons HTC style
    Calendar highlights green (nitsuj's sense, landscape modded by me)
    Themed widgets (voice, talk, search, facebook, twitter, launcherpro widgets)
    Themed launcherpro (yes it is the old version for now)
    Custom drop downs and buttons
    Overall just quite a few windows, icons, launchers modded and cleaned up.
    Just as the title suggests. Everything is just vivid!
    Themed android keyboard and swype
    Swype keyboard layout from thatdudebutch
    Green tracer and glow added to swype
    Custom bootanimation (not sure where from)
    Wallpapers are included if anyone wants it. (sdcard/nitrowallpapers)
    Mashups of all sorts of stuff

Items working on:
    Themed phone.apk
    New pull down/toggles
    New signal strength
    New buttons
    Add some more detail so that it is more complete
    themed mms

Download v1.0: http://www.mediafire.com/?sxux57fzxiye10w

I have posted an attachment at the bottom with an updated launcherpro 0.8.4 for this theme. Remove the old one with rootexplorer and drop this one in system/app which is the same location as the previous version.

If you would like the stock android keyboard instead of the dark black and blue flash this: http://www.mediafire.com/?f3fxk4uupd8h4cy

If you like my work or I helped you out please feel free to donate to my coffee fund!
    Donate: http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=3247702

I am actually going to to change the notification bar to the one from superdark that I also used in my NitroDark theme in some of the earlier versions. I have an updated launcherpro for this version if anyone wants it. I am going through and updating the launcherpro's that I use in my themes right now. I will post a zip if anyone wants it in the original post in about 5-10 minutes.
    If I wanted to modify the icons in the status bar, how many files would I have to alter?

in the theme zip: system/framework/framework-res.apk/drawable-hdpi (could be -4) and the status bar icons are in there
    Thanks again for killer themes. Can I flash the apps package from NitroDark over Vivid? To be specific, I want the transparent Pandora back. Thanks for your tlme.

sent from my SCH I500 Superclean 2.9.2 Nitro Vivid

You could always delete pandora and just dl one of the transparent unlimited pandoras floating around here

Im curious about the dock u have with the words instead of symbols what is how cam I do it I love howe clean it looks any help would b great thanks
    Depending on the launcher you use you can usually find a theme that has text icons. Try searching things like "minimal" when looking for themes.

I use text icon editor for adw.