[ROM] JBSourcery Encore-LTE(06/07/13) The Final Call

Search This thread

johnnyb15613

Apr 23, 2010
Re: [ROM] JBSourcery4.5-LTE(01/30/13) Nothing Compares

Galaxy nexus should be here today. Have this ROM downloaded. Do the themes on their webpage come with the ROM or are those separate downloads.

The web page is a bit outdated, some of them arent available anymore but just open the Toolbox and go to town!

When it confuses you, come here and let us know, get it ironed out for you!

Lots to do!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
Question for Team Sourcery:

I've been enjoying JBSourcery for a while now - amazing ROM, and have also been looking at some of the theming options available via jrummy's Toolbox Pro. The question is this: if I were to use Toolbox Pro (I know it's not yours) to download and install images / icons / animations, would that "break" Sourcery's setup? I love Sourcery -- just wondering about doing some additional tweaks that are outside Sourcery's own sandbox and wanted to know if you could share any insight regarding any potential impact of experimenting like this.

thanks in advance!

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
Question for Team Sourcery:

I've been enjoying JBSourcery for a while now - amazing ROM, and have also been looking at some of the theming options available via jrummy's Toolbox Pro. The question is this: if I were to use Toolbox Pro (I know it's not yours) to download and install images / icons / animations, would that "break" Sourcery's setup? I love Sourcery -- just wondering about doing some additional tweaks that are outside Sourcery's own sandbox and wanted to know if you could share any insight regarding any potential impact of experimenting like this.

thanks in advance!

I have not looked at the toolbox in a while.. but if it modifies systemui or framework, then I would say yes it will break things

what is it your wanting to modify that isnt already available in our own tools?

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com
I have not looked at the toolbox in a while.. but if it modifies systemui or framework, then I would say yes it will break things

what is it your wanting to modify that isnt already available in our own tools?

Thanks. Nothing urgent -- this ROM is superb, stable, slippery smooth, great with battery. I've played with some of the theming features and love tweaking items like the searchlight, pulldown animation, status bar icons and background -- all great. What I saw in Toolbox Pro was a fairly enormous choice of custom icon sets for signal strength, wifi, battery and 4G. When I selected one it put up a dialog box with a list of icons that would be replaced if I proceeded. No mention of systemui or framework - just icons. Seems harmless enough on the surface, except that I don't see a way yet to back up existing icons sets so I can revert if desired -- could do this via nandroid or dirty flashing on top of this, but it seems like overkill. More research.... :)

BTW: if I haven't said it enough - this ROM is superb. After owning the toro GNex for 14 months I finally got a 3800 mah battery (Hyperion) for it along with a Seido extended Convert Combo case. This thing is a gorgeous beast now. Sourcery, Apex Pro with gorgeous after-market icons installed via Apex, Beautiful Widgets make this all run beautifully and look fantastic -- and last from 5:30 when I wake up until well into the next day -- with ALL features turned on and heavily used. Incredible -- I'd be hard pressed to let this go now for ANY other phone on the market today. This is excellent.

jpen

Apr 28, 2009
Just curious if there was a way to get more than 3 contacts in the quick settings? would be cool to have a whole row of contacts.

jpen

Apr 28, 2009
I'm trying to add a lockscreen target for putting my phone in silent or vibrate mode how would I do this?

You should be able to click on Magic Actions and they should be in there. I am flashing a ROM now so I am not exactly sure if that is what it is actually called but I believe so.

tshelby73

Dec 18, 2011
Gillette
Finally found it under Activity/System UI/sourcery.RingVibToggle if anyone else needs to know.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

from the lock screen target screen....

select Magic Actions and then you can choose ring/silent or ring/vib or ring/vib/silent option

Guess that works too, Guess I went about it the wrong way but accomplished the same thing.

twillet50

Aug 6, 2011

I see the change log for 5.0 but where is the download?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Reactions: jonstrong

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com

I see the change log for 5.0 but where is the download?

Sorry... Didn't mean to "thank" this...if you look at the first post in this thread, towards the bottom, you'll see an image that reads "downloads"... Click it...

... beamed from my Nexus 10 to your planet

twillet50

Aug 6, 2011

Sorry... Didn't mean to "thank" this...if you look at the first post in this thread, towards the bottom, you'll see an image that reads "downloads"... Click it...

I did. Still goes to 4.5

Reactions: jonstrong

jonstrong

Jan 20, 2012
www.jonathanrstrong.com

I did. Still goes to 4.5

Sorry. I wasn't paying enough attention. I checked also and the latest I'm seeing is 4.5.5 with an extra patch for 4.5.6

I also see the release notes. But I think 4.5.6 is the latest available.

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

might try our IRC... good things happen there :)

Aha... A clue. Heading over now... :eek:

jeff5347

Feb 29, 2012
Mass

Just went to irc and dl'd 5.0. :D. Can't seem to find a change log. Does anyone have a link

jeff5347

Feb 29, 2012
Mass

Eagle is stating the final build barring any bugs that pop up. I was still on 4.5.6. Is 4.8, 4.9 , 5.0 a true 4.2.2 ROM. Is there any major updates since 4.5.6.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HeaderWhite.gif

JBSourcery Encore Version

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Edition

The Final Call

Credits are given on our site - Credits

Release Information
    Listed at Release site

MagicInstall.png

1) Download Rom and Gapps to your Phone’s Storage drive and boot into recovery
    2) Clear davlik cache
    3) Wipe data/cache
    4) Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
    5) Install Gapps
    6) Boot into Rom
    7) Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
    8) After market apps have restored Reboot again
    9) Make A backup
    10) Enjoy

The FInal Call

http://teamsourcery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1086

Goodbye, Farewell, Amen
    From Team Sourcery....

We wish you all a safe and Happy Holidays
    JBSourcery 4.3 Released

Op updated

what is fixed
    1)pgm (rebuilt kernel)
    2)volume wake returns
    3)returned ability to color custom softkeys(see we listen)
    4)wifi tether toggle fixed
    5)keyboard overriding text items
    6)added ability to have lockscreen widgets expanded (thus being able to see all the weather and calendar stuff added without pulling down)
    Version 2.2 released

OP updated.

If you had problems on 2.1 please read

An Open Letter From Eagle1967-
    Version 2.1 Was a mistake released by me because I rushed to make an eta--thus we will give no more eta's
    V2.1 does not meet Sourcery expectations or quality, DO to the rebuild and lack of features I Rushed the release schedule,
    This was my fault.
    But in the future here is what we are gong to do to insure that this never happens again as you expect perfection
    from Sourcery as do I, and even though we may have a bug here or there because of the stuff we do that is experimental
    and never been done before, we expect the main rom to run perfect, fast, stable, and solid. of which 2.1 was not.
    So...In the future we have come up with a way to please the stable daily driver users as well as the crack flashers
    out there.
    Post 2.2 any new release will first be a x.x.x build (ex. 2.2.1) While it should be stable it would have not been extensively
    tested. When it is tested it will be pushed to a x.x (ex 2.3) release. There may be slight additions from the x.x.x
    to the x.x build to insure longevity (such as updated source from Google and such.)
    Themers will them for the x.x builds only So x.x.x while we hope to be stable (better than 2.1) it will be considered beta.
    Thank You for staying with us and I apologize for the bad release and I promise from now on Sourcery will maintain the stability
    Speed you have come to expect.