Htc one x 4.0.4 not showing available update! Plss help

Search This thread

Er.28515

Oct 23, 2012
Hi frendz
i brought htc one x not at&t...its just htc one x
its android 4.0.4 htc sense 4.1 software no. 2.17.401.2
baseband version 2.1204.135.2
but it is not showing available update saying after checking...your phone is up to date
i am really disappointed...pls help

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
The recovery has nothing to do with availability of updates.....maybe it's a rooted stock Rom or so which couldn't connect to HTC server...and if completely stock try a full wipe and try to update then...

But also say if it's locked device or not

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk

Er.28515

Oct 23, 2012
The recovery has nothing to do with availability of updates.....maybe it's a rooted stock Rom or so which couldn't connect to HTC server...and if completely stock try a full wipe and try to update then...

But also say if it's locked device or not

Dear frend

its my brand new phone
i wanted official update
as i read on gsmarena that it upgradable to jelly bean
though first it is updated to slightly hihger sense version.....android is still 4.0.04......and now saying ur phone is up to date....i hvnt rooted it yet

DeeZZ_NuuZZ

May 16, 2012
Hanover
HTC 10
Google Pixel 3 XL
Try a full wipe or delete the cache in all apps and frameworks in settings/apps ..then reboot and it should work...there is a solution like that ...if it's a bit wrong Google it...easy to find!

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Dear frend

its my brand new phone
i wanted official update
as i read on gsmarena that it upgradable to jelly bean
though first it is updated to slightly hihger sense version.....android is still 4.0.04......and now saying ur phone is up to date....i hvnt rooted it yet

Give me the result from command fastboot getvar version-main

Thant

Apr 25, 2010
Sofia
Hey thant, he already wrote he has 2.17.401.x ...and because he is locked he can't have another main version in phone...maybe he as superCID...then no wonder why he doesn't get new update...but I think that's not the case

Sorry I didn't see this where he mention the main version. In this case he must try to run again the same RUU 2.17.401.2. He have locked bootloader and just to run again the same RUU for the same main version and check again for update.

Or give us the result from command fastboot getvar all and check maybe he is ENDEAVORU XE not Endeavoru PVT. The XE edition have this problem

Last edited:

Er.28515

Oct 23, 2012
sorry i didn't see this where he mention the main version. In this case he must try to run again the same ruu 2.17.401.2. He have locked bootloader and just to run again the same ruu for the same main version and check again for update.

Or give us the result from command fastboot getvar all and check maybe he is endeavoru xe not endeavoru pvt. The xe edition have this problem
hi frendz i switched un to recovery mood and then restart..now am able to update......thanks...now it is android 4.2.2
but not able to fullly zoom any image means till max limit is it bug of sense 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Give me the result from command fastboot getvar version-main

Hey thant, he already wrote he has 2.17.401.x ...and because he is locked he can't have another main version in phone...maybe he as superCID...then no wonder why he doesn't get new update...but I think that's not the case