Android L (5.0) Keyboard APK

Search This thread

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
I've pushed the new "L" OS to my nexus 7 (2013) and it claims to be beta but its more stable that any cyanogen ROM I've ever used and buttery smooth. Then with ART its fast as crap. Not big on the whole light / white / bright UI but the screen animations are cool and different. Lock screen is a lot different. And pull down notif. Are a lot different. But the biggest change I see is the settings. O
u6ajyzap.jpg
uqygy6av.jpg
ver scroll effects changed too.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

swaroop4s

Jul 12, 2012
Bangalore
Sounds good! It is times like these I miss owning a nexus device. So what do you think? Will G Flex ever receive an Android L update?

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Yeah I think so. Its the next in line after KitKat
Cupcake
Donut
Eclair
Group
Gingerbread
Ice cream sandwich
Jelly bean
KitKat.
∆ see the pattern.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

There may be more 4.4.5 or 4.4.6 or so on or 4.5 but its def the next one. Its so smooth and fast. It gives you a warning on 1st boot warning this is beta and far from stable. But for me its probably been the most stable and smoothest scrolling I've felt.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Froyo not group in that list above. Dang auto correct. And by the way im not a big fan of the keyboard or the bright white background every where in "l"

XabdullahX

Oct 18, 2007
Yeah I think so. Its the next in line after KitKat
Cupcake
Donut
Eclair
Group
Gingerbread
Ice cream sandwich
Jelly bean
KitKat.
∆ see the pattern.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

There may be more 4.4.5 or 4.4.6 or so on or 4.5 but its def the next one. Its so smooth and fast. It gives you a warning on 1st boot warning this is beta and far from stable. But for me its probably been the most stable and smoothest scrolling I've felt.

---------- Post added at 02:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Froyo not group in that list above. Dang auto correct. And by the way im not a big fan of the keyboard or the bright white background every where in "l"

You also forgot Honeycomb

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've pushed the new "L" OS to my nexus 7 (2013) and it claims to be beta but its more stable that any cyanogen ROM I've ever used and buttery smooth. Then with ART its fast as crap. Not big on the whole light / white / bright UI but the screen animations are cool and different. Lock screen is a lot different. And pull down notif. Are a lot different. But the biggest change I see is the settings. O
    u6ajyzap.jpg
    uqygy6av.jpg
    ver scroll effects changed too.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
    Shhhhh. Honeycomb was like the red headed step kid we didn't let out of the basement or tell the rest of the family about.
    Hi Guys,

Android L Keyboard!

Incase anyone missed checking this out. Totally working on our flex :laugh:

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=53716555&postcount=133
    Shhhhh. Honeycomb was like the red headed step kid we didn't let out of the basement or tell the rest of the family about.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HEY YOU GUUUUUUUUYYYSSS!!!! :cyclops: