[26th July] [ICS] [4.0.4] [STABLE] CyanogenMod 9 RC 2 [securecrt_tytung_HWA]

Search This thread

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
CyanogenMod 9 - Release Candidate 2

xNnWC.png

Cyanogenmod 9 RC2 features various bug fixes and updated translations. This moves Cyanogenmod 9 one step further to a final release. This build requires at least 215 mb in the /system partition. 5 mb cache will work. Framework files and system apps are entirely from the desire build. Rom should feel smooth. Rest of it is based on NexusHD2.

INSTALLATION GUIDE​
  • Wipe data, cache and dalvik cache from advanced settings in recovery. Then, flash 'cm-9.0.0-RC2-1.1-leo-securecrt_hwa' and fix permissions.
  • NOTE: It will not work if you don't wipe data. It'll bootloop, most probably. If you have problems with superuser, download supersu from Google Play.

Downloads

Changelog:

CM9 RC2 1.1
  • Updated the base.
  • Included latest lights lib from marc.
  • Changed to securecrt's latest kernel.
  • Included GPU libs from securecrt.
  • Fixed a lot of stuff. Rom should feel faster now.

Previous version:

Last edited:

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
Credits

tytung:: For the excellent base(Nexus HD2) and his kernel(tytung r3.2).

Cmhtcleo team: For all their work on Cyanogenmod 9 for the HD2.

Cyanogenmod team: For the rom, CM9 RC2.

crawlingcity: For helping me fix this rom.

securecrt: For his kernel.

Last edited:

crawlingcity

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 13, 2010
Porto
it doesn't hurt to try, also you should edit the build.prop , at least the hd2/hw specific lines.
going to nandroid and try it

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
it doesn't hurt to try, also you should edit the build.prop , at least the hd2/hw specific lines.
going to nandroid and try it

The build.prop is entirely from nexus hd2 right now and it says cm9 rc1. I will edit it when I have mobile networking working. Also, I'm glad you're testing it. Could you PM me if you find a possible solution?

ph03n!x

Dec 18, 2010
Thanks for the build! But what is different in this build from Tytung's NexusHD2 and cmhtcleo's CM9 nightlies that are compiled from source?

Swyped from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium

Reactions: MTN_HD2

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
I test it ...almst no big diff. Between it and hd2 ics slim ...which i still use it :)......still need somework to be daily use :)

Sent from my SlimICS using xda premium

Zorua

Aug 11, 2011
Okay, everything has been fixed. I've re-ported this from the Desire build. Should be stable enough for daily usage. Uploading it now.

About the changelog, I've looked everywhere but didn't come across one. So if you do find it, please link it. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kameirus

Top Liked Posts