SPIGEN NEO HYBRID, bad quality, not is premium case

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @alucibe I got 2 cases from spigen.com for my galaxy s4. Slim Armor. Costed me more than $80 with shipping.
    They looked cool in beggining but after few months color started fadding.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005
    The issue here is not that fact that it has taken some wear, but the fact that it wore out and is turning a different color.

The problem is they didn't use colored plastic, but rather molded a bunch of white ones and colored them. I think if you're gonna spend 30 bucks on a case (and not go the $5 copy route), it shouldn't change color in just 3 or 4 months of regular use. He clearly didn't even drop it.

They need to mold the shells in different colored plastics, not paint white ones.

edit* I see OP had it for 6 months. My argument still stands - they shouldn't be painted.
    My request is that i buy a bumper red, will be a bumper red, not is a bumper paint of red color, with a white plastic part, only this.

Is very dificult to a premium case ?

Spigen neo hybrid is like a chinnese case, but more expensive.

Next time i will be a buy a chinnese/pirate/noofficial case of spigen.

You damaged it and find that it's not red all the way through, and now you want them to replace it?

Sorry dude. That's just not realistic.
    My original spigen case has a bad quality, no is a premium case, purchased in novembrer in official seller in amazon, and after months a use this a pictures !!!

Red bumper not is RED is white, only is red a paint, all part is white with RED paint.

This a case of 30$, original, but not premium.

I send one email to spigen suppot and say, that only has 90 days of replacement.

Please know that you are out of your 90 day replacement warranty.

I have reviewed your photos, and there seems to be some nicks.
    As this is cosmetic damage, this is not covered under our warranty.

This a pictures of original spigen neo hybrid RED after 6 months of use.

oade7n.jpg

sdd1eo.jpg
    Also problems in Slim Armor case ?

Whats is your color case ?

I have slate blue and black. The black one has a cheap shinny plastic. Blue has black patches on its back and original color has ripped off in center of it.

Now for my note 3 I have thought I will order fineday tempered glass back cover.

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005