[Q] SMS Widget ~ Trying to find?

Search This thread

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
Guys,
On my wife's Z1 she used to have a small SMS Widget that used to show up in the top right of her home screen.
Basically when she received a new message this widget popped up. Tapping on it opened up the message sent.
As I say it was a small circular widget and inside was a photo of the person or number who sent the message.

I would really like to know where it came from and why it has now disappeared.

All I know is the only Messaging Apps she has is the default and GoSMSPro Apps installed.

kingchristy123

Nov 18, 2013
Guys,
On my wife's Z1 she used to have a small SMS Widget that used to show up in the top right of her home screen.
Basically when she received a new message this widget popped up. Tapping on it opened up the message sent.
As I say it was a small circular widget and inside was a photo of the person or number who sent the message.

All I know is the only Messaging Apps she has is the default and GoSMSPro Apps installed.

The only thing I can think off that uses that feature is Facebook messenger were the chat bubble appears,

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Beards

Beards

Nov 3, 2008
The only thing I can think off that uses that feature is Facebook messenger were the chat bubble appears,

Thanks but it's not Facebook Messenger, I know that for sure.
At first I thought it was a product produced by using GoSMSPro but that brings up it's own themed window, not the round one that always appears in the top right of the screen.

I'll keep on looking and have a feeling without help it's going to take a long time to find it again.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Guys,