Neo M1 - Root / Recovery / Backup / Unbrick All in one by devteam.vn

Search This thread
Inew is 10x bigger garbage smartphone then neo...

You think so? iNew V3 has a bigger community, they've got loads of Devs..and now they've got Kitkat and we don't and it looks like this will be the end of the road for us now that Neo already stopped replying in their own forums..

Sent from my NEO_M1 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: razorinc

razorinc

Sep 9, 2008
From the 4pda user:
"Hello Yesterday I received this unit, ordered to plemyashki gift. Box way straight created for donation :). Telephone liked. Cost Firmware v 1.5. The whole day with him fiddling, instructed any buns (type nekst launcher callas screen, etc.). No ghosting until he discovered can then resurface. GPS I just shook, I used to think that I was on an old zope good GPS, but here he is just fabulous. Battery keeps well, Feels better than my present Inew v3. The camera of course so-so. In the setting of the front camera set the white balance twilight and redness is gone.
Bottom line: if you do not resurface phantom pressing device is simply super, especially considering the price and GPS."

Backup of Firmware v.1.5

From the 4pda user:
"Hello Yesterday I received this unit, ordered to plemyashki gift. Box way straight created for donation :). Telephone liked. Cost Firmware v 1.5. The whole day with him fiddling, instructed any buns (type nekst launcher callas screen, etc.). No ghosting until he discovered can then resurface. GPS I just shook, I used to think that I was on an old zope good GPS, but here he is just fabulous. Battery keeps well, Feels better than my present Inew v3. The camera of course so-so. In the setting of the front camera set the white balance twilight and redness is gone.
Bottom line: if you do not resurface phantom pressing device is simply super, especially considering the price and GPS."

It would be great if anyone will be able to request for him to install custom recovery and make a backup of his ROM.. I'd love to try Version 1.5 on my phone..

Last edited:
From 4pda forum, update ves 1.5 https://yadi.sk/d/TXIcSqOKZXKDc
I didnt yet test it.. So everybody be careful

yes, I've seen it via Neo's forums as well..I believe it is supposed to be a backup made by a user who'd been able to receive his M1 with 1.5 firmware from factory..it's supposed to be flashable via SP Flashtool..Just hope there aren't any hardware differences between the first batches of M1s and the latest ones..

Sent from my M1 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Neo mobile seems to be a little silent this past couple of weeks..I've never seen them respond via their official forums.

would be nice to neo mobile or someone else confirm that all those problems are rom related and when the next update will be...
    big thanks for all developers trying to solve all those problems!
    There isnt any update for our phone..official ones are buggy, custom ones are better, and looks like we are going to be stuck a little bit..

Camera isnt as good as it looks on paper, and a few reported problems with touch issues..personally i've issues with low speaker volumes with media and notifications/alerts..

Seems not a great phone IMO..

I can get it work... It says phone rooted, but when I restart it afterwards, nothing at all... can someone write step by step procedure. I m on official rom 1.4
    What is best rom available now? official is full of bugs and problems

I'm using ColorOS..great eyecandy..stable..no issues with Storage and google sync..only downsides: proximity and light and compass and gravity sensors don't work, front cam is bad, videos also bad..

I managed to root it with root genius... frameroot on offical 1.4 won t work for me. another thing is when I root it on 1.4 with root genius it gives ghost touches.
    Color os is great but useless without those sensors, looking forward to new release.
    I am leaving in area with low signal, is it possible ti improve it, with modem/baseband file? Or some other solution?