Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

irish003

Aug 31, 2010
Happy Happy Joy Joy

Man I'm glad your back, I was going to use the last Axura as my permanent driver until a decent 2.3 GB rom came out. And on a side note, when doing this **** stops being fun don't do it anymore, you don't owe us anything. And we all should remember this is a hobby, not his job. Happy New Years to all.

anomaly460

May 16, 2008
Love your roms and glad your dev'ing again. New android music app just leaked which might be nice to include.

upNsmokeAllDay

Mar 25, 2009
Vinton,VA
Man I'm glad your back, I was going to use the last Axura as my permanent driver until a decent 2.3 GB rom came out.

Those were my plans as well, i was hoping adam would jump back on the horse but if not like i said in another post. 2.3 axura runs flawlessly for me with a spot on accurate GPS. No other rom in the captivate forum has done that for me.

shiftystylee

Feb 3, 2010
Glad to see you back at it adam. I really hoped you could'nt put it down for long:p Same as above, I had resigned myself to using 2.4 til GB or CM dropped propper. Happy to see ill be flashing again soon!

Has anyone had success flashing the "revert to stock theme" .zip from the white frost thread over 2.5.1? I am just hooked on that grey status bar. Id really like it if you continued to dev that theme too.

Also, people reported the VM fix brought back market restrictions. that would be a good fix for 2.6 (if the "bug" does exist)

But, do what you do adam! It's your rom & i'll happily follow along :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using XDA App

gocats7

Sep 24, 2010
Glad to see you back at it adam. I really hoped you could'nt put it down for long:p Same as above, I had resigned myself to using 2.4 til GB or CM dropped propper. Happy to see ill be flashing again soon!

Has anyone had success flashing the "revert to stock theme" .zip from the white frost thread over 2.5.1? I am just hooked on that grey status bar. Id really like it if you continued to dev that theme too.

Also, people reported the VM fix brought back market restrictions. that would be a good fix for 2.6 (if the "bug" does exist)

But, do what you do adam! It's your rom & i'll happily follow along :)

++++++1 on the grey status bar!!! As stupid as it sounds thats one of my favorite things!

Phoenix-Lead

Oct 11, 2010
San Diego, CA
++++++1 on the grey status bar!!! As stupid as it sounds thats one of my favorite things!

The easiest way to get that back would be to hae me do it. But since I personally like the black look, you can take the framework-res.apk from a version that included the grey status bar and put it in 2.5.1. it wont cause any problems and will give you the gray bar with the properly colored icons.

JPxM0Dz

Sep 6, 2010
Nice to see one of the best damm roms around back! ;)

Axura RC 2.3 Captivate Edition

shiftystylee

Feb 3, 2010
The easiest way to get that back would be to hae me do it. But since I personally like the black look, you can take the framework-res.apk from a version that included the grey status bar and put it in 2.5.1. it wont cause any problems and will give you the gray bar with the properly colored icons.

Nice! Thanks man, for some reason, I thought it was more involved than that...does this change the pull down, our just the bar? (either way is fine, just curious)

Phoenix-Lead

Oct 11, 2010
San Diego, CA
Fantastic, thanks. Is this something I can use on the newer versions you will release as well? Also, what all will this change, I have never replaced this so I really dont know what all it does.

You can use this on every version until I say it won't work anymore. This will give you the stock Axura look and will also remove the "H" icon.

randy_khoo

Sep 22, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Welcome back Adam.

Glad to know I will be seeing Axura 2.6 soon.
keep up the great work.
And yes, the GPS fix is fantastic - I get locked on in seconds... :D

jbcap43

Aug 30, 2010
Arkansas
I'm glad to see you wasn't gone to long! Can't wait to see what 2.6 looks like!! As far as the battery issues, I flashed the jl3 modem, and now it lasts all day on a single charge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM] [Froyo] Axura Captive Edition version 2.6 coming soon!

This is a flame free zone. If you don't have anything constructive to say, please do not say it. I do this because I love to, not because I have to.
    homer.jpg

I am not responsible if you become the owner of a $200 paper weight!!

Flash Axura at your own risk. I did not make you download the files and flash them to your device, you did. Axura is a drug, you have been warned!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!

As most of you know, Axura brings to the table one of the most fully functioning GPS available for the Captivate to date. One important thing to make sure you get these results is to make sure you change your server/server port to the following:

Server: supl.google.com(no www.)
    Server port: 7276
    After making those changes please delete your GPS data and enjoy!!

Newest Version: 2.5.1 Themed w/working VM notifications
    Based On: Unofficial Froyo JK2/JK6 For Vibrant with latest Jl3 Modem

Link for flaming

Non-Issue Issues:
    None so far on 2.6 b2

Rom Features:
    Themed
    SetiroN's 1.4.3
    Cool switch animations
    Great GPS
    Themed Launcher2
    4 lockscreens
    Custom Bat Mod
    New Font
    Hacked Camera
    New default wallpaper

Some Included Apps:
    -SGS Tools
    -Multitouch Preview Gallery.apk
    -Google Voice
    -Fancy Widget

Here is a pretty sweet theme by DAGr8! I liked the way it looked so I wanted to make sure you all got a chance to see it. Here is the link to the THEME

Credits:
    -Master
    -Hans
    -supercurio
    -SetiroN
    -zelendel
    -DAGr8
    -DesignGears
    -Kizzimazz
    -adamholden85
    -Zelendel-Moderator
    -tsachi-Crazy good themer!
    -kennethpenn
    -grapeape341
    -loserskater
    -Fr4gg0r
    -Xan
    -CLShortFuse
    -xcaliburinhand
    -Kangi26-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=867474
    -rockettman-framework mod
    -Dr. Bogger-http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=878156
    -Sykoknot -Awesome new Axura default wallpaper!!
    -This is where we left off. If you are not in here and you have contirubted to the success of Axura, shoot me a PM.

Awesome add-ons!!

Themes: (compliments of tsachi!!)
    1. Green
    2. Blue

Wallpapers and other neat stuff(compliments of Kangi)

1. Wallpapers and neat stuff!

2. Modems

Link for flaming

Removed apps in 2.6:

View attachment Blinky_v2.1.2.apk

View attachment com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup-2.apk

View attachment com.google.android.voicesearch-1.apk

View attachment com.koushikdutta.rommanager-1.apk

View attachment 475765

View attachment GenieWidget.apk

View attachment SamsungApps.apk

View attachment VoltageControl.apk
    I hope this doesn't turn into another train wreck. Keep your cool, if you plan on playing in the sand box, expect to get dirty.

Will do. Things will be different on this go around. I miss it too much:)
    I thought it already came and went and came and went and came and went.

Again, if it is not constructive or you do not agree with it please leave.
    I'm trying to see what I can do for a phoenix boot animation. That's a wee bit more complicated than the background alone.
    How come Axura is back when MasterTM said that he didn't want anything Axura on XDA anymore when him and hansmrtn were arguing or whatever?

It got worked out. Leave it alone.