Safestrap

Search This thread

shane1981

Mar 11, 2014
millington
Just got my second note 3 the first one had no problems useing safestrap the second one has not been updated it hasnt had the "pre kitkat update" and for some reason i flashed xnote 7 and it said success but it wont boot it just keeps going to safestrap recovery over and over until you boot into stock rom . Then i tryed the dynamic rom and it just says failed. Any one had this trouble or am i missing a step or what .help?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using xda app-developers app

altrikdout21

Jul 4, 2012
Washington, D.C.
Just got my second note 3 the first one had no problems useing safestrap the second one has not been updated it hasnt had the "pre kitkat update" and for some reason i flashed xnote 7 and it said success but it wont boot it just keeps going to safestrap recovery over and over until you boot into stock rom . Then i tryed the dynamic rom and it just says failed. Any one had this trouble or am i missing a step or what .help?

Might get more help over in Q&A, but I would use the method here to return to stock mj5 and then ota update to nb4 then root and such from there.

Sent from my SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Rukbat

Feb 15, 2012
Fayetteville NC
I didn't have any problem with X-Note (which is now my daily ROM) or Dynamic, but I couldn't restore my stock backup - until I deleted the slot and made the data space larger. Check your sizes.

shane1981

Mar 11, 2014
millington
The only differance between the two phones is that my other note 3 has none of the at&t apps that they put on there. Maybe thats what the problem is . But the other one i had the stock rom and two other roms on it at one time and had no problem .