[Q]RegionLock on S4 Mini

Search This thread

SilviuMik

Nov 17, 2011
Did anyone of u update to the new firmware > MK*+ from november or new KitKat and got his phone locked by RegionLock ?
This mostly happened when u got a phone from a different region and u use it in other region. For example u buy phone in India and u use it in europe

Reactions: xpaulosergio

sasank360

Feb 27, 2012
Hyderabad
Nope....

I am from India and my I9195 is not officially sold here. My schoolmate bought this device 5 months back from UK or Dubai.(Not sure where):confused: It had UK unbranded JellyBean firmware and then I immediately updated it to brazil jb and I never had network issues.
Even with kitkat firmwares I did not face network issues. Do you mean RegionLock results in unidentified networks in other regions? If so then my s4 mini is not locked.:D

Reactions: SilviuMik

SilviuMik

Nov 17, 2011
Well RegionLock is official on Note 3 and S5 . Thought our phone will get it too with an update. I am glad it did not :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did anyone of u update to the new firmware > MK*+ from november or new KitKat and got his phone locked by RegionLock ?
    This mostly happened when u got a phone from a different region and u use it in other region. For example u buy phone in India and u use it in europe
    Nope....

I am from India and my I9195 is not officially sold here. My schoolmate bought this device 5 months back from UK or Dubai.(Not sure where):confused: It had UK unbranded JellyBean firmware and then I immediately updated it to brazil jb and I never had network issues.
    Even with kitkat firmwares I did not face network issues. Do you mean RegionLock results in unidentified networks in other regions? If so then my s4 mini is not locked.:D