[ROM][UCAMA4]NoveIIa Dos - Pshhhh[AllianceRom][030213]

Search This thread

NunHugger

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 18, 2009
Des Moines, IA

novellabanner.png

novellashowcase.png

Tired of flashing different zips to get the set up you want...give this one a shot. One zip...thousands of combinations. Plus...more options availiable via OTA. Customization at it's simplest...and finest.
Features

• UCAMA4 firmware
  • Stock Kernel - unsecured, bootanimation and init.d support
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Debloated
  • Updated host file for ad blocking
  • USB Debugging and Unknown Sources selected as default options
  • Extended power menu
  • Call Recording
  • Removed Ascending Ringer Volume
  • Unrestricted Tethering
  • Removed Wifi Connected and Headphone Connected notifications
  • Alliance Control - found in system Settings and contains general, lock sceen, and system ui options.
    LockScreen Mods
    • Select Lockscreen - Ripple, Circle, AOSP, BlackBerry10, Optimus 4x, Acer
    • Select Ink Color - any color
    • Lock Screen Torch - press home button on while on lock screen to turn on torch
    • Long Press Skip Song
    • Enable/Disable Lockscreen sound
    UI Mods
    • Clock options - Position, am/pm, color, day of the week
    • Statusbar Options - dropdown color/transparency, statusbar color/transparency, Battery Icon, visibility of other status bar icons
    • Toggle Options - Number/Order, Toggle brightness slider, Color of toggles and text (completely customizable), show/hide text and indicators
    General Mods
    • CRT Animation toggle
    • Blocking Mode icon toggle
    • Low battery popup toggle
    • full charge notification toggle
    • usb connect sound toggle
  • Various build.prop tweaks
  • Black and white theme
  • More to come...
Added Apps

• Titanium BackUp
  • RomCustomizer
Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

Thanks to Appdroid for the video review
http://youtu.be/zzr4fVjIqE0

KNOWN ISSUES
...home button does not return home from app drawer / known side effect of a fix...just hit back
...when locked in landscape, lockscreen layout can become jumbled / fix: freeze rotation or make sure you lock in portrait

Download NoVeIIa Dos
MD5 Checksum
52d2e865e2bc35d78e72728b82464711

Credits

• The AllianceRom Family - I appreciate the support you give. Whether it be answering a question, helping with an issue, or simply making me laugh, you are all family to me and make this little hobby a little more than just another hobby.
  • Goldieking - (lockscreen and ui mods) without you...this would be just "another rom". You pioneering spirit amazes me and you willingness to help is never ending. Thanks for working with an old fart like me...and thanks for not just handing it over, but making me learn in the process. *salute*
  • Ben and Sparky - my international Note2 contemporaries....it's been fun working with you guys, bouncing ideas back and forth, trading fixes, and simultaneously shaking our heads. Can't wait for another something new to work on together.
  • Ficeto - your work on the RomCustomizer and OTA is amazing. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
  • LegendK95 - work on the color ink picker and general barrier breaking *salute*
  • Lidroid/Wanam - the creation/porting of the 23 toggle mod
  • Oleg Dou for his awesome art...we love you Rhonda!
  • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
  • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.

.............................​
Thanks to these users for their generous donations...ctruong17, uwannabananababy, ViciousMo

Last edited:

JGGW

Nov 14, 2010
Calgary
and one more

Nope...doing so will break the mods. Systemui.apk and framework-res are both modified to work with our mods...as well as the services.jar and android.policy.jar. Replacing any of these will result in losing some/all of the mods implemented into said apk/jar. Themes will come...Just want to knock the beta off the title first. We have myself, BigFau, Froid, JGGW, and even cwhitney on board...so it should not take long to have some variety.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Is this where i go for quality android development???? :)

I willbe working on this as soon as i finish the videogame i am playing. Hopefully a full gotham theme for this is in the works....had one started and then lost it in a crash....lost my whole comp and had to start on a clean format. Started this damn game and havn't been able to put it down. Appologies....will get to it as soon as i can.

I'm rusty as hell also so let's see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

Froid

Apr 5, 2012
somewhere
Re: [ROM]

Suede Theme

This is the latest Suede theme for Novella Dos. Please make sure you're on the April version of the ROM before flashing this theme. You can update via the OTA. I've also included a revert zip. Only use this revert if you are on this version of Suede in this post or have flashed the theme from the OTA.

If you would like to color the clock, toggles and battery, go to Custom Settings and use color code #ff3693b5.

SuedeBanner.png

Suede

Revert

Last edited:

turilo

Jun 17, 2007
Hamilton,Ont
Re: [ROM][UCALK7]NoveIIa[AllianceRom][012103]

Well look who's in the neighborhood! Awesome to see you here :D

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk 2

twanskys204

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 5, 2012
winnipeg
Re: [ROM][UCALK7]NoveIIa[AllianceRom][012103]

Had I lil fc with contacts...I jist synced with fb it works now
Verry nice rom so far
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

novellabanner.png

novellashowcase.png

Tired of flashing different zips to get the set up you want...give this one a shot. One zip...thousands of combinations. Plus...more options availiable via OTA. Customization at it's simplest...and finest.
    Features

• UCAMA4 firmware
    • Stock Kernel - unsecured, bootanimation and init.d support
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Debloated
    • Updated host file for ad blocking
    • USB Debugging and Unknown Sources selected as default options
    • Extended power menu
    • Call Recording
    • Removed Ascending Ringer Volume
    • Unrestricted Tethering
    • Removed Wifi Connected and Headphone Connected notifications
    • Alliance Control - found in system Settings and contains general, lock sceen, and system ui options.
      LockScreen Mods
      • Select Lockscreen - Ripple, Circle, AOSP, BlackBerry10, Optimus 4x, Acer
      • Select Ink Color - any color
      • Lock Screen Torch - press home button on while on lock screen to turn on torch
      • Long Press Skip Song
      • Enable/Disable Lockscreen sound
      UI Mods
      • Clock options - Position, am/pm, color, day of the week
      • Statusbar Options - dropdown color/transparency, statusbar color/transparency, Battery Icon, visibility of other status bar icons
      • Toggle Options - Number/Order, Toggle brightness slider, Color of toggles and text (completely customizable), show/hide text and indicators
      General Mods
      • CRT Animation toggle
      • Blocking Mode icon toggle
      • Low battery popup toggle
      • full charge notification toggle
      • usb connect sound toggle
    • Various build.prop tweaks
    • Black and white theme
    • More to come...
    Added Apps

• Titanium BackUp
    • RomCustomizer
    Please Wipe Data/Factory reset and Wipe Cache. *Once the slate is clean, flash in recovery.
    If you don't wipe...we don't know where you started and will be unable to help you with your issues.

Thanks to Appdroid for the video review
    http://youtu.be/zzr4fVjIqE0

KNOWN ISSUES
    ...home button does not return home from app drawer / known side effect of a fix...just hit back
    ...when locked in landscape, lockscreen layout can become jumbled / fix: freeze rotation or make sure you lock in portrait

Download NoVeIIa Dos
    MD5 Checksum
    52d2e865e2bc35d78e72728b82464711

Credits

• The AllianceRom Family - I appreciate the support you give. Whether it be answering a question, helping with an issue, or simply making me laugh, you are all family to me and make this little hobby a little more than just another hobby.
    • Goldieking - (lockscreen and ui mods) without you...this would be just "another rom". You pioneering spirit amazes me and you willingness to help is never ending. Thanks for working with an old fart like me...and thanks for not just handing it over, but making me learn in the process. *salute*
    • Ben and Sparky - my international Note2 contemporaries....it's been fun working with you guys, bouncing ideas back and forth, trading fixes, and simultaneously shaking our heads. Can't wait for another something new to work on together.
    • Ficeto - your work on the RomCustomizer and OTA is amazing. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.
    • LegendK95 - work on the color ink picker and general barrier breaking *salute*
    • Lidroid/Wanam - the creation/porting of the 23 toggle mod
    • Oleg Dou for his awesome art...we love you Rhonda!
    • The dev community here on XDA...on the shoulders of giants
    • Anyone else I have forgotten...let me know if I have missed you.

.............................​
    Thanks to these users for their generous donations...ctruong17, uwannabananababy, ViciousMo
    Changelog
    • changed some stuff
    • added some stuff
    • fixed some stuff
    THEMES
    Themes found in the OTA
    novellaaospshowcase.png

WALLPAPERS
    novella%20_default_wallpaper.jpg
    discussed numerous times..search the thread before asking

Hey homeslice. In your threads, feel free to drop your thoughts on thread etiquette all you please. In my thread, please do one off two things if someone asks a question...answer it or don't post. It's really that simple. If you want to expound on your search skills or verbally lash a user for lack of theirs...please do so via pm. There is no need for anyone to feel inadequate here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Re: [ROM]

Suede Theme

This is the latest Suede theme for Novella Dos. Please make sure you're on the April version of the ROM before flashing this theme. You can update via the OTA. I've also included a revert zip. Only use this revert if you are on this version of Suede in this post or have flashed the theme from the OTA.

If you would like to color the clock, toggles and battery, go to Custom Settings and use color code #ff3693b5.

SuedeBanner.png

Suede

Revert
    Morning all.

Just wanted to let you know I am taking a little hiatus. Real life calls. How long...not sure. Froid, Bigfau, and Chris will still be around working on mods and answering questions.

It's just me taking a step back so I can focus on what is important.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747