Version: Tizen 2.2.0
Changelist: N/A
Build date: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 +0000
Product Code: BTU
PDA: R381XXU0BNDD
CSC: R381OXA0BNDD
MODEM: R381XXU0BNDD
Download for install with Odin: SamMobile

Above is information about the update in the UK, but this firmware is also released for other countries (i.e. Singapore, Phillipines (Open Line), Thailand, Vietnam)

djrobinn

Jan 17, 2008
Would this resolve the issue some people have been having with not being able to find Watch Styler or Toggles in the Samsung App Store?

Plus if I was using the Gear 2 Neo in Canada, will using the UK update, brick the smartwach?

Thanks!

ex-28

Would this resolve the issue some people have been having with not being able to find Watch Styler or Toggles in the Samsung App Store?

Plus if I was using the Gear 2 Neo in Canada, will using the UK update, brick the smartwach?

Thanks!

im having save problem , no watch styler in Samsung apps , im rooted and running a rom cant find it , nephew is complete stock , both in Canada and it doesn't show up.

Travel gnome

Feb 16, 2013
im having save problem , no watch styler in Samsung apps , im rooted and running a rom cant find it , nephew is complete stock , both in Canada and it doesn't show up.

did you try using tunnel bear to change location to NL and see if it showed there after clearing the Samsung Apps cache/data ?

blackidle

Mar 9, 2014
Received the update in Canada. Was about 20 Mb.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using XDA Premium 4 mobile app