Diztronic Sony Xperia z2 Case

Search This thread

BlacKca7

Mar 10, 2011
MA
indeed it does, you should order it and let us know, i would but i dont thrust new sites

Abby Oddie

Aug 13, 2014
Slip your Sony Xperia Z2 into this custom fit Matte Back Black TPU Case by Diztronic and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Flexible, yet stronger and more durable than silicone, TPU offers excellent shock absorption and abrasion resistance while maintaining a thin form factor.

lddk23

Feb 11, 2013
Just bought one

I just ordered a matte black Diztronic case from their website listed by the OP. I haven't even received my new-to-me-but-used Xperia yet, but I'm thinking ahead! I have the same type of Diztronic case on my Nexus 4 and it's been absolutely great for over 1.5 years use, and a handful of good drops. I do wish the cutout was there for the magnetic charger, but I still wanted to see what it was like, maybe even cut that section out by hand if the rest of the case makes it good enough to keep.

lddk23

Feb 11, 2013
Love it, but...

I just ordered a matte black Diztronic case from their website listed by the OP. I haven't even received my new-to-me-but-used Xperia yet, but I'm thinking ahead! I have the same type of Diztronic case on my Nexus 4 and it's been absolutely great for over 1.5 years use, and a handful of good drops. I do wish the cutout was there for the magnetic charger, but I still wanted to see what it was like, maybe even cut that section out by hand if the rest of the case makes it good enough to keep.

FWIW, after a few months, I love this Diztronic case...except I do dislike taking the phone out of the case to charge in my dock. It's not annoying enough for me to use something else, however, as this case is really perfect fitting, durable, not slippery, and looks nice if you like the matte finish. The other slim case I bought has a cutout for the charging dock, but still doesn't actually fit (with either spacer option). I'd have to 3D print a custom cradle spacer with additional clearance on one side, and that's not worth it. So, alas, I will probably continue to just take it out of the case every night. I will say that since battery life is so good on this phone, I pretty much never have to charge during the day, so never have to open the micro-usb cover, or take the case off to use the magnetic charger adapter (which I usually only use for traveling).