Ultra Hybrid alternative?

Search This thread

B29Korn

May 10, 2013
Hey there,

I'm looking for a new case for my Nexus to get some more variety in cases :p

So I found the Ultra Hybrid but I dont like how the sides of it look..
Is there a case that combines the sleek and simple looking sides of the Spigen Neo Hybrid with the transparent back of the Ultra Hybrid?
Also I need a little of free space between the phone and the transparent back (around 1mm) to add a "The Division" badge that someone gave me on gamescom... :)

So what alternatives would you recommend? I also use a glass-screen protector...so It should be compatible with it :)

Thanks in advance and sorry for my terrible english :crying:

Best regards,

Korn

Last edited:

ej8989

Jul 8, 2012
Manila
Ringke Fusion is the best looking case I have right now. I got the grey color. If it becomes extremely unpleasant to look at due to wear and tear I'll buy another one.
I also have a tempered glass installed (Nillkin) and it's perfectly aligned with the case.

Reactions: B29Korn

B29Korn

May 10, 2013

I had a closer look at the Spigen Ultra Hybrid and it does not seem to fit the 1mm badge I want to add :(
As you own the Fusion, any Idea if this would fit?

Regards,

Korn

B29Korn

May 10, 2013
Yup thats what im trying to do :)
But I feel like It wont work out..
I may will stick with a bumper case and modify it to feature a transparent back then :p

Or do you think it might work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ringke Fusion is the best looking case I have right now. I got the grey color. If it becomes extremely unpleasant to look at due to wear and tear I'll buy another one.
    I also have a tempered glass installed (Nillkin) and it's perfectly aligned with the case.